Part -3

You can tell me if you want any scene in this ff.
I hope you all like it please do vote and comment.

Scene stars from Aarohi. She reached the hotel and went inside.
She booked a room there.

Next Morning.
It was day for Kairav and Anisha's engagement.

Aarohi woke up at 8 am as she slept late at night. She didn't want to go home but she don't want to create any scene too. She goes and freshen up. Suddenly her phone starts ringing. It was call from Kairav. She picked up the call.

"Hello" Said Aaru.

"Hello, Aaru where are you?" Asked kairav as he was worried for her little sister.

"Bhaiya i am at my friend's house now don't ask me any further question" She replied hurriedly as didn't want to lie again but she can't tell about Rudra.

"Ok,but now come home today is my engagement you should be here with me" Said Kairav.

"Ok, bhaiya but I'll directly come at your engagement venue bcz I've some work, now bye" She hanged up the call.

After 1 hr. She got a message.

"Meet me tomorrow evening, I'll send you the location later." message from the person.

"Ok" She replied
She was very happy.

After sometime she went outside for shopping as shi didn't have any outfit for his brother's engagement.

She reached the shop. When she was searching for her outifit. Suddenly someone said from behind  "This one"
She turned and saw the person he was Neil.
He pointed towards the pink outfit. He took the outfit and gave it to her before she could speak anything he left from there.

She looked at that dress and thinks, why will i buy the outfit of his choice, so she decided to buy another outfit of blue colour but the design was not good so she decided to buy pink one.

She checked her phone, there was so many missed calls from badi mumma and vansh bhaiya even Akshu called her too.

She calls back Vansh bhaiya but it was coming busy. So she called Akshu.

"Hello Aaru, kahan hai tu? I have been calling you for three hours..."
Asked Akshu.

"Sorry, I was bussy I'm coming" Said Aaru.

"Aaru, Neil said that he saw you, so can you please come with him as we are getting late" Asked Akshu.

"No way, how can i come with that chamgadar?" Said Aaru getting irritated.

"Please aaru, you are late already do you want any another drama in bhaiya'a engagement, No na so do as I say. Go and get ready there only and come with Neil." Said Akshu.

"But"  Said Aaru but the call was hanged up from Akshu. As she didn't wanted to create any other scene so she got ready there only and came out.

After almost 40-45 min she came out

After almost 40-45 min she came out. She searched Neil everywhere but he was nowhere to be found.
Suddenly someone tapped on her shoulder but she got scared and she was about to fall but he catched her in time. Her eyes was closed as she was scared. Hair strands coming on her face. She was looking breathtaking. He removed hair strands from one hand and the other hand was on her waist. Her eyes fluttered. Neil made her stand properly.

She came in the car and sat at backside.

"Do you want me to look like a drive? " Asked Neil.

"Huh" Aarohi got confused.

"What do you mean? " Asked aarohi

"You know what I mean"

"Listen, chamgadar... "

"Chipkali"

"What"

"Arey there is a chipkali on your dress"Said Neil pointing towards her dress.

"Ok fine, then there is chamgadar too on your dress. "  Said Aarohi.

"Aarohi, I'm not lying"

"Shutup chamgar ... " Before she could speak further she saw a lizard.

She came out of the car. She was scared.

"I told you already but i don't understand chipkali is scared from another chipkali not bad" He chuckled.

While Aarohi sat in the front seat.

There was complete silence through the whole journey.

Aarohi Pov

I wore this dress which he gave to me but he didn't even compliment me once . But wait, am I waiting for his compliment? No. But why I want him to compliment me. I should not think about this. I should focus on my career, tomorrow I have to meet Rudra. But for now I'll have to tolerate him and his lame jokes.

Neil POV

I gave her that dress to irritate her as I thought that she will not wear the dress which I'll suggest and she will do the opposite of what I say. But I was shocked when I saw her in that outfit, she looks beautiful like a princess but I don't want to compliment her , because I don't know what will be her reaction. She can eat me alive and i don't want to die now. I have to attend my sister's wedding. I pranked her because I don't want her to sit there and also she was looking tensed maybe because her liscence got cancelled. I don't know why I can't see her like that. And yeah I wanted to thanks her for saving my brother's life but I don't know how to say that bcz she is looking upset now.

Neil breaking the ice said :Thanks

Aarohi shooked her head in confusion.

"For saving my brother's life" Said Neil.

She just turned her face towards the window and a lone tear escaped her eyes. Neil noticed that and he continued.

"And sorry for the behavior we did in hospital specially how bhai behaved with you but not sorry for the actions which they took there" Said Neil while focusing on driving.

She turned her face and was shocked, bcz no one said this she looked into his eyes and said.

"The actions which you all took there t.that was duty of you people but the I'm hurt because of the behaviour you all did. Your brother snatched my id card and you are saying sorry just a single word sorry. " Said Aarohi while sobbing.

Precap : Neil and Aarohi together.
"I'm going to tell this to everyone" Said Aaru.
"No, Aarohi you can't"
"Leave me"