Chapter 28: Love For Her Never Stops

Faith went numb after Neteyam left. She wasn't talking to anyone, she didn't eat or sleep. The fight was still going on, it had been 6 months. No sign of them returning... She was wondering why it was so long... Tsireya was numb as well... but not as bad as Faith. Faith kept twiddling with the necklace. The sounds of horns... could only mean one thing... They all went outside... Tsireya ran and said "Lo'ak!" She hugged me tightly! I said "I'm home, I'm home!" Faith hugged me aswell. Tsireya said "where's Neteyam?" I closed my eyes and said "We lost him when we were coming back, I don't know where he is." Faith said "W-What? w-where is h-he!?" I said "I don't know." Faith said "he's gone isn't he?" I said "No! He's not! He'll come back." That night, Faith was in her hut. She heard a knock, she said "go away!" The voice said "can I come in?" She knew that voice from anywhere... she ran and opened the door... she cried "Neteyam!" She jumped in his arms! He held her tightly! They went in the hut and closed the door. Neteyam said "I told you I'd never leave you my angel." He caressed her cheek. Faith sobbed and said "I-I t-thought I-I l-lost y-you!" Neteyam grabbed her and held her and said "No! Never! I'll always come back to you!" Neteyam sobbed "F-For E-Eternity r-right." Faith sobbed into him and said "F-For E-Eternity!" Faith said "I missed you so much!" Neteyam said "I missed you too!" They kissed and laid down. Faith saw that he had a scar across his chest, she ran her hand over it. She said "they did this?" Neteyam said "yes." She kissed it and they fell asleep. Tsireya said "Lo'ak? Did you kill him?" I said "No, he's still alive." Tsireya said "I love you." I said "I love you too." We kissed and fell asleep. The next day, Ronal said "welcome back." I said "thanks." Ronal said "where's Neteyam?" I said "probably still in his hut." I went to his hut and said "Neteyam?" Faith said "Oh! Hi." I said "Where's Neteyam?" Faith said "I don't know." She was smiling. I said "Faith? Is he hiding?" Faith was trying not to laugh. Faith said "I don't know, try and find him if he is." I laughed and said "Neteyam?" Faith said "he's under something." I looked at her and said "the bed?" I looked under the bed and jumped and said "ok you guys got me!" Neteyam said "we did good!" Faith laughed. I said "come outside." I snickered. They came outside and said "what?" Neteyam said "what?" I said "stop hiding in your hut and come out." They went and sat on the sand. Neteyam was holding faith from behind. Neteyam whispered "you know it's been awhile since we... you know..." faith smiled and said "are you asking?" Neteyam smiled and said "yes." They went to their hut and closed it. Neteyam kissed faith and undressed her. He smiled. Faith undressed Neteyam. They kissed. Neteyam put Faith on the bed. He went inside her and started grinding. Faith leaned back in pleasure. "Ah Neteyam!" He smiled and went faster. He said "I've missed this my angel!" Faith said "me too pookie." He went faster. He said "ahh faith! Shit!" He kissed her and finished. They laid down. She laid her head on his chest gently. He was stroking her hair. Neteyam said "I love you so much faith, I've never felt this way about anyone. I literally don't know what I'd do without you." Faith said "Me too Neteyam. Me too." He kissed her. They fell asleep holding eachother.