Part 3 - The Dela Fuerte Clan

6th day...

It's been 2 days after that nightmare in the morning.

Di pa rin nawala sa isip ni Isabelle ang isipin kung paanong humarap siya sa may ari ng Isla na walang suot na bra.

Teka nga. Hmmmm paanong siya ang may-ari? Baka employee lang din siya? Oo tama. I don't need to be scared or even feel nervous.

Bulong ni Isabelle sa kanyang isip.

Sa kanyang pananaw nung una akala nito na ang mister na kung kanyang tawagin ang may-ari ng Isla. But she come up with an idea na hindi ito kasi walang boss na magstay sa islang ito.

For sure na ang mga Bosses or owner ay nasa City. Hindi lang naman siguro nag-iisa ang islang ito para pagtuunan ng may-ari. Panigurado niyang maraming properties ang owner.

So she came up with an idea na mali siya ng speculations dito.

Come on Isabelle. Don't take everything seriously. Kung sino man ang owner ng Islang 'to, malamang hindi siya yun.

Pag-aasure niya sa sarili.

So she planned to do some interesting stuffs today.

She need to remove all the idea of two days ago's nightmare.

Erase. Erase. Erase.

Last thought of the day sa pangyayaring iyon.

Isabelle is planning to make a brand new day for surfing today. Di ganong malakas ang alon pero maganda pa rin ang magsurf.

She missed surfing beaches in California. Huntington beach would be the best for her.

Although, it's more calm here in the Philippines. At least once in a while, she'll breath in some fresh air.

Biglang nag ring ang cellphone niya matapos niyang i-on ito kaninang madaling araw.

'mommy calling'

Ang nakarehistrong pangalan sa phone niya.

She immediately answers the phone. How she missed her childhood. Only her mom was the sweetest. She missed her hugs and kisses. She missed all the stuff they do together. She missed painting with her praises. She missed hanging out, eating stuffs they love to bake. She missed biking with her. She missed almost everything about her mom.

I miss you. Mom.

Sambit niya sa sarili bago niya sagutin ang tawag nito.

'Oh baby! It's been 7 days since you went back home. I was trying to call you the sooner but you weren't answering. Your battery was dead. I was unable to reach your phone in the past days. Come home. Your dad will be so happy to see you, my baby! Please..'

Mahabang litanya ni Mrs. Dela Fuerte sa kabilang linya. She was so much of sweetness when it comes to Isabelle.

"Really mom. I don't think I would believe to that part. I know dad don't want to see me. After all, (she sighed and paused) I can't blame him. I miss you mom."

She answered with sadness on her face.

She knew her dad is still mad. She can't even blame Mr. Dela Fuerte to do so. Alam niyang siya ang dahilan ng paggagamot nito in the past 3 years.

She put her family into a great nightmare.

(Flashback)

"Come home now, Isa.. please.. Your dad is in the hospital right now. "

Isabelle's mom was on the phone. Umiiyak ito sa kabilang linya. Matigas ang puso ni Isabelle ng mga sandaling iyon.

She wanted to give respect and love to her father but she can't go home now. The people in town would be very upset of her dahil sa engagement party na dapat ay mangyayari the soonest after ng pirmahan sa magkabilang kampo ng mga mayayamang angkan sa Santa Cruz, Zambales. Fix marriage is very rare.