27

After Zhao Xiaoxian entered the arena, he found a corner and sat down, trying his best to keep himself out of everyone's sight. The main purpose of her coming here today is only one, and that is Luo Tong'an.

    But even though she didn't come too early, after scanning the audience, she still couldn't find Luo Tongan.

    Could it be that he is not coming?

    Could it be, seeing her name, that's why you didn't come, right?

    Zhao Xiaoxian picked up the wine glass beside him, and took a sip in a depressed mood.

    Yu Li then walked over from the entrance and said as if reporting work: "Those women are talking bad about you."

    Zhao Xiaoxian still looked indifferent when he heard the words, "Let them decide."

    "President Yin explained , If someone bullies you, you must go back."

    Zhao Xiaoxian paused while holding the wine glass, then suddenly laughed, "She is quite caring."

    But she was too caring.

    She was a little apprehensive about it.

    Could it be that Yin Xin imagined that, like in romance novels, first provide her with good food, drink and clothes, pamper her to the sky, pamper her until she loses herself and forgets herself, and then let her be ruthless from the highest point? Falling down and giving her the most fatal blow?

    "What else did she explain?"

    Yu Lili thought for a while, "I also told you to drink less alcohol, and if you meet Luo Tong'an, you must stay away from her..." A little.

    Before she finished speaking, Zhao Xiaoxian suddenly stood up, her eyes were fixed on a certain part of the venue, she was obviously not listening to what Yu Li had to say.

    "Tong An!" Then he ran over like that.

    When Yu Li frowned subconsciously and wanted to stop her, Zhou Jing grabbed her hand, "It's okay."

    "But..."

    "They are very good friends, Mr. Yin is a little too worried."

    Luo Tongan's back was facing Zhao Xiaoxian's voice, and she froze slightly after hearing the other party's voice. She took two deep breaths with complicated emotions, and then turned her head slowly.

    Zhao Xiaoxian also happened to run up to her, and looked at her with a joyful and enthusiastic smile, as if hoping to see the same expression on her face.

    But Luo Tong'an obviously couldn't do what she wanted, her face was a bit reluctant, as if as long as she saw Zhao Xiaoxian, she would recall Yin Xin's domineering and her own powerlessness in the last time.

    The woman I like the most, after encountering such a thing, was forced to marry someone else, but I couldn't do anything.

    Luo Tong'an probably will never forget that feeling in his life.

    She originally thought that she could use a period of time to forget, or force herself to completely let go of her obsession with Zhao Xiaoxian.

    But it was too difficult, it was impossible in the first place, and it became even more unrealistic when I saw this girl again.

    It was as if she knew that Zhao Xiaoxian was likely to appear tonight, but she still couldn't help coming.

    She thought about it, the person who is with Zhao Xiaoxian now is herself.