Changes

"Good morning Mr Smith" The whole class sang together, "A very good morning, dear students" He greeted us back with a sweet smile on his face.

"I'm your chemistry faculty. Please go out and introduce yourselves" He asked for our introductions.

We started from the first row on the left, I and my partner were at the 4th bench in the mid-row. I didn't pay much attention to many introductions. I seriously wasn't interested.

The only one I found myself drawn to was this fair guy sitting right beside me.

"Woah! He's cute. Isn't he?" I gave myself a thought as my eye caught his sight, I just entered the class and now was at my respective seat, I took a minute or two to admire him, he was wearing a plain black tee with greyish pair of slim pants. He was resting his head on the corner of the desk and was busy, maybe texting someone? He had some sight glasses on, medium-long black hair, brown eyes, and pink lips. His black tee flashed his inner body and to be very honest, more than his body I was attracted to his cute looks!

Ah! This seems new to me! This was the first time I found myself ever being attracted to a guy I find cute. Until now, I clearly remember, I felt attracted to baddies! Some sort of bad, godly handsome, and inhumanely built-up guys.

Anyways.

"Uhm, Hey everyone, I'm Lily Maywill. I'm from Cambridge, Massachusetts." I politely introduced myself, I tried to sound as sweet as I could. Gosh! I hate being dramatic and being someone I visibly am not! A few more intros and,

"Hey, I'm Mark Kay. I'm from Florida" He introduced himself, stable and confident.

I like him. No. I mean he's cool. Did he fly far just to study here? But I don't think I have a say in here, they might be his conditions or just his decisions, anyways. I wonder if he lives with his family or alone in a dorm, maybe?

Hey, for God's sake, why the hell on this earth, I'm wondering what he had, is going to or will be doing in the middle of a fucking chemistry lecture!

Focus Maywill!

"He's too boring, isn't he?" I asked Aish, the brown girl right beside me, "Yeah!" She agreed. Anyways, I kept acting cool and tried my best to focus on what the lecturer had to deliver!

Days went by and things went on the way they were going.

"Hey, he's checking you out" Aish filled me in as she softly giggled.

We've grown out to be really good friends, and not just for school.

"Stop! He's not." I replied laughing hard. "But hey, is there anyone you're interested in? Don't tell me there's nobody" I asked her out.

Wow! We've grown close enough to invade each other's privacy.

"Uhm, well yes, there's one guy I find myself interested in" She tends to open up. "And who's the lucky guy?"

I asked out the most obvious question on this earth, right now :)

It was almost time for all of us to head back to our homes. We all were packing our bags and stuff, and Aish was busy snapping and making me laugh my heart out with her silly activities.

She's a just perfect-natured girl, nothing dramatic, no unnecessary nonsense, she's sweet and a badass when needed to be one. I find her intriguing.

"Woah! He seems excessively curious about you" Aish informs me as we both check the snaps out. "He's ridiculous" I replied with a "so done" expression on my face.

She was gossiping about the brown guy from the first day, well, neither of us was inquisitive.

We were heading off from our classroom when Julius pointed out a medium-tall guy with neither too fair nor too shady skin tint. He had a mask on and his black hair spread over his forehead. I quirked up a brow in a question.

"He looks fine to me." She elucidates. "He's the one you were talking about?" I raised a question furthermore. And she hummed in response. "What's his name?" I asked again. "I don't know."

What. My features twisted in confusion for a moment before we both laughed our asses out! "Okay, we got a mission, lady" I said, winking as we walked out of the doorstep, "Oh yeah, right!" She agreed, grinning big. "When did you first notice him?" I kept questioning, "Back then, when we were having our introductions." She replied, as we talked together through the hallway.

"Great! It isn't just me, checking out boys, literally on the second day at a new place." I smiled as this silly thought brushed through my mind.

Wow! I was loving what this new phase of life has brought me (until now).

I know I said, I don't like changes but I don't regret changes, most of the time!
It just takes time and it's okay, I guess?

Absolutely yes.

Don't forget to comment on your favorite part and vote, Love<3

Aish301995