▪︎ Chapter 1 ▪︎

▪︎ Chapter 1 ▪︎
Transmigated Into a New World

!This Chapter Might Contain¡
Bad spelling
Bad Grammar
Spelling

Inspired By: Reborn As a Dragon Made By: Jaxwolf4
Check out they're Books! They're pretty good in my opinion.

And if you're looking for action and adventure, then that place is great for you, unlike this one here.

A/N: so uhh, I got inspired to write this book, and made me interested in making a story since, they seemed to have fun Making stories.

So I thought, 'hey wouldn't it be cool if I make my own Stories just for the fun of it?' So here am I now, writing a story, although I did make a story and published them.

I gave up, I haven't really been updating in my last published story, because I was unmotivated and wasn't ready for any bad things that a reader would say to me.

And please, I'm really sorry if I I did something wrong, and if I do, please do tell me, I want to fix the problem as much as possible.

And I hope you like this story....I write for fun, and updates Are random and slow...just depends on my motivation, or if I have free time.

Currently I'm writing to ease myself, and have fun, and also read my own story, Making the story, a bit off my Type of stories that I like.

Okay I'm wasting words so uhh, I hope you enjoy! And tell me if there are problems.

Hi. I'm Shinu, 22 years old, a waiter, I love reading books, play games, and I have a poker face, and I absolutely, hate bugs, especially Spiders and centipedes.

There my absolute nightmare, and right now, I just wake up, in my bed, sweating, wanna know why? I dreamed of a centeped and a Spider chasing me.

And they were big. I fucking hate those....uh...little devils, yes..they're cursed, why we're they even there?

That explains why my room is clean despite being a gamer, I won't let those little shits crawl in my home.

Okay, so now that you know me, let me just play a game and oop- I died, great isn't it? Not really, I'm still conscious and I'm feeling pain.

Now, you might be wondering, why am I so calm? Because it's natural to die, i never feared death, not even the slightest.

And the reason I died, was because the ceiling betrayed me. *ahem*

But those spawn of devils is what I'm most scared off, those little shits better cremate me, not bury me, just thinking about those bugs crawling in my body, eating my body, especially centepedes.

Made me shiver, hopefully, I'll be erase out of existence, because if I was given a choice between staying in a room full of bugs or Having a painful, and slow death, I'll take the painful one.