A/N

A/N

Hello my fellow readers, I extremely, sincerely apologize for not updating, I've been really busy lately, and is extremely tired.

Motivation really wasn't coming into me, and I've not been able to have fun in my free days because of this, and also because I'm running out of ideas, and this book itself is full of mistakes.

So I'm planning on still not deleting this story, but I'll make a remake one, this time entirely different, with no stats thing because I am extremely bad at it.

Although it will take time, please be patient, as I need time for rest and other daily life because I'm human, so I'll give you guys a brief summary of the remake one.

A story about Allen, the only human to survive in the new planet called Arix, when he and another human was put in cryo sleep and was launch into the planet Arix, the other human didn't survive the landing, and he landed in the middle of the forest.

Then he found out, humanoid animals, and humanoid mythical beings exist here, and meets an 'inoccent' sheep Akio, and his twin brother Amio.

And that's the small summary! I know it's very weird, but I'm so bad at making the status thingy, and considered deleting this book since it has soo much mistakes.

But since I made a promise, and I don't, well sometimes, Don't break promises, the remake itself is interesting, and weird at the same time, and I got that idea halfway the news hehe..

Ideas really come into my head, that is completely, unrelated to my story, great. Anyways that's it, I sincerely, Apologize for this, I'll try not to rush, and make so much mistakes this time.

And since this has 50+ views, I'm sure it's fine, oh and thank you avataroftraining for the votes and following me, and @cumpotolla for adding this to your reading list.

I really appreciate it, thank you so much, well then, thank you again, and to the readers for reading this book of mistakes...

This book ain't that popular anyway, so I doubt anyone will notice, welllll except to some, but yeah, that's all, I'm finally free, yes!!!!!!!!! *ahem* sorry....

Oh and I forgot to mention, what's the English word for bagyu again..? Storm..? Yeah, so, my place kind of, got an orange rainfall or something, so, internet, keeps disconnecting.

Which is starting to piss me off, and the auto correct is making it worse, •_•

-From Your Author
Id3ntity_Crisis