▪︎ Chapter 4 ▪︎

▪︎ Chapter 4 ▪︎
The past that was never forgotten

!This Chapter Might Contain¡
Bad grammar
Bad spelling
Mistakes
Swearing
Pedophilia

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

"Hey! Wake up you damn idiot!" Akitsue said, I guess he turned into his animal form so he could wake me up...getting up slowly, a headache attacked my head.

"Hah...I was so worried...geez, Do you have enemies or something??" Akitsue said, while sitting in the bed, sighing in relief.

"W-what...happened..? And I do- ugh...." I said, didn't even let me finish up my sentence, akitsue look at me worryingly.

"You seemed to have a bad dream...while doing so...dark stuff, like a night with no star, sun, just empty, almost consumed you're body, while I check your status, I found out it was deteriorating your health..." akitsue said.

"Ah...then, 'that' found me then? Hah...that 'thing' needs to leave me alone for fucks sake," I said, letting out a big sigh, things are going to get even more complicated.

"Hey...just what are you...? And what's up with you? You better explain to me everything or I'll annoy you" akitsue said, "I'll tell you, but first help me gather information, while you do, I'll set up a carriage for us to move to the next...erm...forest, " I said, he nodded and leaves through the open window.

'Damn it. I don't think if the protection can hold anymore, I'll need to get stronger, fast.' I thought, leaving the room and checking out, I bump to Athena...again.

I'm in a hurry right now, getting up, and apologizing, I quickly quicken my pace, when I was suddenly grab, ugh..dude. I'll fucking kill you, first my sleep was interrupted, now I'm wasting my precious time.

"Ah? Oh so you're Shujinkō right?" The blonde male said, hah...don't tell me he's from the royal family, "And what would you need for me mister?" I said inoccently, if he is, it's best not to provoke him, don't want to be in trouble.

I'll waste my time more, he puts me down on the ground, "I apologize for doing that to you kiddo, I'm Flanc Flacin Demotigon Palin, the Emperor of the Fallin kingdom, nice to meet you kid" Flanc said, I'm not calling him by his absurd long name, extending his hand out for me.

"Mhm...too bad, I was planning on marrying you off to my son...such a shame.." Flanc said with a disappointed face, while he said that, I became as pale as a paper. Just....how many...? Forget it...this is a fantasy world...atleast he regret it right..?

"Ah! Right, my illegimate son, Carson, the youngest in the family, he's 8, and I'm assuming you're age is...?" Flanc said, waiting for my answer.

"....I'm 11 mister...and plus, I'm not interested in males mister, nor do I plan be married, or have a relationship, that would go against my tribe rules.." I said, of course it was a lie.

The female at the back seemed nervous, then he gets close to the Emperor, greeting me, I sigh again, "mister, ma'am, can I please go now? I need to go back to my tribe" I said, I'm getting irritated right now.

These little...annoying butter, ah yes, butter better leave me alone. "I can't do that, you're precious after all," butter said, with a creepy closed eyed smile.