Page 54

preference for people of our intellect level. Jeremiah did NOT seem to fit that description and thus, it was hard to get back into getting to know him.
I still tried to befriend him again, but it did not work so well because talking to him was like talking to a brick wall.

So no. Me and him were unable to revive our friendship that ended 4 years prior.

In Mid-March, I began searching around the web for new interests and subgroups to join. I ended up joining one that was for "Polcompballs" on Fandom. My Polcomp ball at the time, according to the political compass, was the 'Distributist Libertarian' ball. I tried making vector art of these 'polcompballs' but after a short while, I really could not get into which was partially the fault of the subreddit being a little too PC with what is and is not allowed.

Another reason was because my computer simply could not even handle it anymore. On the night of March 20, my computer froze and was unable to be turned off. The next day, I decided to drain the battery to kill it, thus turning it off by force. This worked, but then I could not turn it back on. It was a hunk of shit and needed to be replaced.

it is a good thing my sister did not use hers because I replaced it the same day, I declared it broken. Her Chromebook practically became mine.

On March 22, it was brought to my attention that a 10th grade student made a shooting threat towards Lake Fenton High School, the school my ex went to. The media never reported his name, but Williamson told me that his name was "Ahmad" and that he was a quiet kid in her math class.

I never feared for her life because it was obvious that it was just a bad joke. I still believe he deserves to go to jail for it of course, his joke was wrong and unfunny. Posing with real weapons and saying "do not go to school tomorrow" on Snapchat is fucked up.

However, I am very regretful that he did not kill my ex. Whore would have deserved it.

The 25th of March was the last day of school until spring break. I did not go anywhere that Spring break, it was just a huge waste of time for me. The only event worth noting was that me and my ex were able to openly talk about each other's issues on March 31. The event was significant enough to be dubbed "The Rejuvenation".

Despite this level of openness between me and that serpent I call 'an ex', this was not the last of our heated debates. On April 6, I was made aware that she really wanted some tattoos, a LOT of tattoos and many of them were the kind of tattoos that an employer would look at and say "Well this would not make a good employee". Most of whom were immature and something you would regret by the time you are in your mid 20s. The only ones I thought were alright, were the tattoos of her pets she wanted to get on her back.

I was able to make her change her mind in the end.