The Power Of Madonna

"Wait, she said what?"

"'Maybe I like you.'"

"I knew it," Santana scoffed. "That tiny little shit isn't fooling anyone."

"San, come on," Brittany sighed. "Don't be like that."

"Don't be like what?" Santana asked in a low voice as she moved to straddle the blonde. She leaned down and tenderly kissed her neck. "You know you're mines."

"Just like Jayden is ours...right?" Brittany asked, moaning softly when the Latina nipped at the skin of her neck.

"Mhm," Santana hummed as she sucked gently on her pulse point, that very thought driving her crazy.

Jayden is ours.

She didn't know what it was, but there was something about the tiny Jewish girl that made her different from everyone else. She didn't care anymore that she and Brittany were so close, and she'd found herself growing more and more attached to her every time she'd smile at her when they passed each other in the hall, her cute dimples adding to her freshman innocence.

"We can't let anyone else have her," Santana said as she looked into Brittany's beautiful blue eyes.

"So what are we gonna do about it?" Brittany asked.

"I don't know."

****

The New Directions girls were all hanging out in the choir room. As usual, Jayden sat with Santana and Brittany. She didn't know if continuing to hang out with them would make it harder to cope with her growing crush on them, but to suddenly stop spending time with them would look suspicious.

And the last thing she wanted was anyone confronting her about her feelings.

"Can I ask you guys something private?" Rachel spoke up.

"Yes, you should move to Israel," Santana said as Jayden covered her mouth to hide her amused smile.

"It's about dating," the diva said as she sat down in a chair at the front of the room. "Not that I'm dating anyone," she quickly said when she noticed her sister's raised brow. "We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse. But let's just say I was dating someone. Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night, and then because my dads weren't home and Jayden was out with Tina and Artie, we went up to my room and started making out."

"Oh my god," Jayden muttered as she hid her face in her hands.

"It was erotic and romantic. And then he said that we should do it," Rachel continued. "What if then he got really crabby and left, and didn't even take home the care bear I won him playing Skee Ball?"

"Would you please stop talking?" Santana scoffed. "You're grossing out my baby– I-I mean, your baby sister."

Jayden sat up and turned her head to look at the Latina. Tina exchanged a look with Mercedes, who raised a brow, and Rachel looked confusedly between Santana, Brittany, and Jayden.

What in the name of Fanny Brice is going on here?

"I-I just want to be ready," Rachel continued. "I know I'm getting older, and these things are going to happen someday, but how do I stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying 'no?'"

"Just do what I do. Never say 'no,'" Santana shrugged.

"Oh, totally," Brittany agreed. "I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Sorry, Quinn."

"Look, girl, don't ask me," said Mercedes. "The last guy I liked was the mayor of Gaytown, and I can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying 'no.'"