Five

5 years later...

The Lopez-Pierce house was in chaos as four children, three dogs, and two cats rushed around Friday morning.

Oliver was whining about not wanting to go to school, and Stitch was barking in protest as he defended him against Santana. The triplets, Harry, Hermione, and Hannah were fighting over who would get the last piece of raisin bread for their morning toast, only for it to fall onto the floor and be eaten by Lilo, a fawn-colored Frenchie. Pleakley, a cream-colored Frenchie, was quick to lick up the crumbs. Bellatrix, a black cat with a patch of white fur on her chest, sat in the window as she glared down at the arguing 5 year olds, and Lord Tubbington lay unbothered in a patch of sunlight peeking through the window.

"I don't wanna go!" Oliver screeched, grunting as he punched the couch. "Mami, por favor? I don't wanna go!"

"Oliver Beckett, you are not missing school today, and that's final," Santana scolded the 8 year old.

"But it's the last day before Spring Break!" Oliver protested. "We're not even gonna be doing anything!"

"I don't care." Santana shrugged. "Your moms and I have work, and no one else is able to watch you today if you stay home."

"What about Sandy?" Oliver pouted.

"Cassie's working with Momma and Mommy in the studio today, Ollie." Santana sighed and sat down on the couch next to her son. She pulled him into her lap and gently combed her fingers through his thick brunette hair to help soothe him. "Can you tell me what's wrong? Why don't you wanna go?"

"People treat me different," Oliver mumbled as he leaned his head onto the woman's shoulder. "They make fun of me for wearing headphones, but it's not my fault that it's loud there, right? They tease me for always having everything color coded, and...and..." He sniffled. "Mami...th-they said there's something wrong with me...That I'm a freak."

"Mijo..." Santana's heart broke at her son's words. She kissed his head and held him close. "You are not a freak. There's nothing wrong with you. You are perfect in every imperfect way, and if those other kids don't see that, then that's their fault. You're amazing, Ollie. Don't let anyone else let you think otherwise." She paused for a moment, a small smirk spreading across her face. "And, you know...it never hurts to show them how we do it in Lima Heights."

Jade hit her wife gently on the top of her head with a magazine as she walked into the living room. "What have I told you about teaching our kids to be violent?"

"You're no fun." Santana playfully scoffed. She winked at Oliver, and the boy giggled. He picked Stitch up off the floor and hugged him close.

In the other room, Harry, Hermione, and Hannah's verbal fight had turned into a physical fight. The twins had teamed up against their older brother, and the three kindergarteners kicked and scratched at one another, each one blaming the other for the loss of the raisin bread.

"Triplets, stop the violence!" Brittany rushed into the kitchen and pulled the three blonde's off of each other.

"Harry started it!" Hermione cried, throwing an arm out to her older brother. "I called dibs on the last piece of raisin bread, but he 'tole it!"

"Because I'm the oldest!" Harry shoved his younger sister.

"Don't touch my sissy!" Hannah stepped between Harry and Hermione, her eyes narrowing at her brother as she protectively held her older sister's hand.

"Littles, listen to me." Brittany kneeled down so that she could be closer to her children's height. "You're not always gonna get what you want, okay? Harry, if Hermione said that she wanted the last piece of raisin bread–"

"I had it in my hand, and he stole it!" Hermione stomped her foot and huffed, glaring at Harry.

"He always takes what isn't his," Hannah muttered.

"Babies, listen." Brittany sighed. "Triplets are special. You three have been joined at the hip since birth, but lately all you do is fight, and it's making me sad." The young kids exchanged a look, their angry expressions softening. "You have to learn to express your feelings with your words, okay? Cause it's not nice to hit your siblings."

"We're sorry, Momma," the triplets spoke in unison, all three leaning forward to hug their mom.

"It's alright." Brittany smiled softly and kissed the top of each of their heads. "Now, go upstairs and finish getting ready. We'll go to iHop for breakfast and then drop you guys off at school."

"Pancakes!" The triplets gasped, cheering as they exchanged excited looks with one another. They bolted to the stairs, tripping over their legs as they rushed to their rooms.

"Do you think that trips ever realize that two of them were unplanned?" Hannah asked as they reached the top of the stairs. Her older siblings froze in their tracks and turned to look at her.

The three all stared at each other for a moment before pointing and shouting at the same time, "It was you!"

"If you three start fighting again, the only breakfast you'll be getting is what we have in the house!" Santana shouted from the kitchen.

Jade chuckled softly and shook her head. She finished packing the lunches for all four of their kids, each one customized to that child's preference: crusts cut off for Oliver, no mayonnaise for Harry, an extra slice of cheese for Hermione, and fruit snacks instead of chips for Hannah.

Mornings were hectic with four kids and five pets, but Jade couldn't picture it any other way. She truly believed that everything happens for a reason. This was the life that she was meant to be living, and she wouldn't trade it for anything.

If it wasn't for all the fights, tears, laughter, ups, and downs, she wouldn't be the person that she was today. She was able to take everything that happened in her youth and turn it into something beautiful.

She was raising four brilliant kids with her two amazing wives. She taught dance classes alongside Cassie and Brittany at their very own dance studio while writing on the side, and Santana was on her way to becoming the most successful lawyer in Ohio.

None of this would've happened if it weren't for Glee Club. Looking back, she was glad that her big sister forced her to join with her. Hell was the journey, but it brought her heaven with the loves of her life. She had a story to tell, and fought through every obstacle to live to tell it.

And that, my Ohana, is what you have just read.

****

a/n

that's officially the end of wildest dreams! 🥹

it has been one crazy ride in which i have shed many tears and laughed to the point that my cheeks hurt, and it's bittersweet that it has come to an end

i had started this story when i was 16 and waited a while to post it because i was nervous about what people would say about a polyamorous story. i didn't expect it to get the attention that it got, and was surprised when it quickly became a favorite of the people reading it. i hope that this story meant as much to you guys as it meant to me writing it

i'm 17 now, and more confident in my writing abilities. writing this poly story for brittany, santana, and jade helped me realize that i'm poly myself, and it's opened my eyes to a whole new perspective on what love looks like. there are endless possibilities, and it doesn't have to follow what society deems as "normal"

normal's boring, anyway 😉

any final thoughts?

make sure you check out the final author's note on the next chapter and answer the questions, as well as a sneak peak of what i have planned for future stories!

thank you so much for reading! 💜