𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦

𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 43_votes_dekus_gay 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢!

𝘵𝘸: 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 1𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴
_________________________________________

sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ 7ᴛʜ ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 2034...

Endeavour was walking down the street on patrol. Crack. He looked into the alleyway. A hooded figure was standing over a UA student, who was laying on the floor covered in blood. "Hey, you!" The hero yelled. The hooded figure ran through the alleyway and Endeavour chased after but they were too fast for him. They had disappeared completely.

The number two hero decided to let it go and turn back to treat the student. Suddenly, he realised he was stuck. He looked down. A sticky, purple ball. He recognised it - but from where?

"Well hello, Endeavour." A young, female voice said from behind. Endeavour turned around to face her as much as he could. Momo Yaoyorozou, his son's classmate. She was the student who was on the ground and she had a knife in her stomach.

"How are you alive?!" Endeavour exclaimed in confusion. Momo sighed and pulled the knife out her stomach, no wound or blood. "My quirk is very useful, I created the knife but kept it in place to deceive you. Then we had Mineta keep you stuck in place" Momo explained.

"And now you're going to die!" Kaminari exclaimed with an excited tone. He was leaning against the wall.
"Calm down, he won't die yet." Jiro stated while walking to the three.

‘"Mineta! Sedate!" Croaked the parrot, who was perched on Koda's shoulder, as Koda strutted to the group. The students put gas masks on as Mineta threw the sedatives at Endeavour.

sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ 8ᴛʜ ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 2034

The pro hero woke up in a dark room, tied to a chair with metal chains that cancelled his quirk. Before he could react, a bright light shined straight into his eyes.

"This is how it's going to work, we'll ask the questions and you answer, got it?" Jiro stated in a serious tone.

"What-"

"We ask questions! Not you!" Kaminari exclaimed. Endeavour went quiet. He couldn't believe it. He had been kidnapped by UA students.

________________________________________

ʜᴇʏ! ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs sʜᴏʀᴛ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀsᴀᴘ. ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ғᴏʀ ғᴜɴ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʟʟᴜsɪᴏɴ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ᴄʏᴀ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ