𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Endeavour's barely recognisable remains were found near a swamp. Detectives and heroes kept searching for any clue as to who would've done it. The UA students were put under house arrest.

Koda, Shoji, Jiro, Momo, Todoroki, Kirishima, Denki and Mineta were all in Mineta's dorm.

"What do we do now? They're gonna find out about us!" Kirishima exclaimed with worry. "Don't panic, I have a plan to get us out of here." Mineta stated calmly.

"Kaminari, you will take out the cameras and hearing devices. Momo, you will create a sedative and put it in everyone else's food. Kirishima, Todoroki you both will break my window quietly. Shoji, keep an eye out. The others, you will be in here waiting for the rest of us." Minoru explained.

Lᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Kaminari and Mineta were sneaking back to Mineta's dorm after taking out the security. The dorms' main door opened. Aizawa stood in his pajamas and captured scarf. Mineta and Kaminari raced back to the room.

"Go!" Kaminari whisper-yelled to the others in the room. Once they all got out, Mineta led them through the city. They came across alot of aggressive cats - which Kaminari tried to pet - and old boxes of alcohol and drugs.

Finally, they reached a cabin in the woods. It was like a fairy cabin in a way. It had lights above it in the trees, it was nicely kept and it had a delicious smell of fresh cupcakes!

"Welcome to our new base." Minoru introduced to the group. "This is sick dude!" Kaminari exclaimed. Everyone walked into the building and looked around. There were cookies on the side with a note. Mineta read the note.

Hey Mino, just wanted to tell you that I've gone out to the shops! I'll be back soon. You and your friends can make yourselves at home and have some cookies!

~Haru

Mineta smiled.
________________________________________

Hᴇʟʟᴏ! I'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ! I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ. I'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ!