𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰

𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘎𝘶𝘺𝘴! 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺 (16:30-17:00 𝘜𝘒 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦) 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵.
________________________________________

Everything was silent. Shoji was leaning against the wall without taking his eyes off Endeavour. Kaminari was sitting in a seat while twiddling his fingers in boredom. Jiro was leaning against the table that has the light on it, silent. Momo was standing on the opposite side of the table, just as quiet as Jiro. Todoroki was upstairs with Kirishima, he had no idea what was going on below him. Mineta was sitting in the seat parallel to Endeavour.

Shoji was the first to speak after the long silence, "Why are you such an asshole?" Kaminari sniggered at the comment because Endeavour was indeed a big asshole.

"Such bad manne-" Endeavour complained. "Oh shut it you big sack of shit" Jiro interrupted with a hint of anger.

"Where is your wife?" Mineta questioned. He was probably the calmest out of everyone else.

Endeavour was perplexed. His wife? Why would they want his wife? "Where is your wife, Endeavour?" Mineta asked again. "I'm not telling you anything." Endeavour answered. His patience was wearing thin.

Mineta sighed, "Koda."

Koda nodded and whispered something inaudible. A crow flew in and landed on Endeavour's head. It started to shred Endeavour's scalp slowly. The Crimson liquid dripped down Endeavour's face and into his eyes.

Mineta spoke, "Will you talk now?" Endeavour squinted his eyes shut, "Alright alright!" He exclaimed "She's in Hosu Mental Hospital!"

Mineta stood up and pulled Endeavour's face down to his height in the matter of seconds. "You sent your wife to a mental hospital?!"

The other students all looked at them. Everything went quiet. Mineta had lost his patience. Before Mineta could break the silence, Todoroki and Kirishima opened the basement door.

Todoroki looked confused and concerned but Kirishima knew what was going on. "What's going on?" Todoroki questioned.

Jiro tried to make an excuse, "Well Endea-" but Mineta got there first. "We're trying to murder Endeavour." Kirishima walked into the basement and sat with Kaminari.

"Let me join." Todoroki said with a blank expression. "You want to join?" Momo replied, astonished. "Yes." Mineta gestured for Todoroki to close the door and come closer. Todoroki did just that.

Mineta stepped out of the way as Todoroki raised his hand towards Endeavour. He activated his left side. "Now you're just like Touya, Old man."
________________________________________

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ!
ғᴜɴғᴀᴄᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ sᴄᴇɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ 'ᴛʀɪsᴋᴇʟʟɪᴏɴ' ɪᴛ's ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ!