Love

Shivaay cancelled the party when one more hour passed. With time he was getting restless thinking about his wife. Every family member was trying to make him understand that there must be a reason and tried consoling him that Anika will be fine but he is unable to think positively. What he should think when Anika's and Gauri's mobile phones are switched off? His eyes got watery because his mind is occupied with negative thoughts which he feared would come true. Where is she? Did she meet with an accident? Did someone kidnap her? What if she is in the hospital in critical condition?

He got up with teary eyes, he was getting tensed with each passing second and is restless now. He can't stay here anymore now just because his family believes Anika is fine. He can't think practically like they are thinking because he is scared now. He went towards Om who is pacing to and fro in front of the door in wait for Gauri. They all are waiting as they think that Anika and Gauri will arrive soon.

"I'm going to search Anika Om. I can't sit idle. My Anika...", Shivaay closed his eyes with tears falling from his eyes thinking about Anika. He turned his face aside to hide his tears from his brother. Nobody can imagine how scared he is right now thinking about Anika's safety. His heart is going to explode in tension

"Even my wife is missing Shivaay. Calm down and think positively ", Omkara said and placed his hand on Shivaay's shoulder to support him. Shivaay shook his head as he don't want to think positively now. He waited enough because his family asked him to wait but not anyone. He can't risk her life. He doesn't know where but he will search for her now.

"Positively? Are you serious Om?", Shivaay asked accusing him of saying this line even. How can he say this when with passing seconds he is losing hope?

"Let's go and search for them", Shivaay announced telling the whole family members who are sitting in the hall waiting for Anika and Gauri. They tried calling Anika and Gauri many times but every time their mobile phones are switched off. Shivaay talked with a few of Anika's friends who wished him today but they also don't know where Anika and Gauri are.

"Do you know where they went? Any idea? How we will find them Shivaay?", Omkara asked

"I will search everywhere for her. I can't sit idle like this. I will find her", Shivaay said with determination. He doesn't have confidence left in him right now but still, he wants to search for his wife. He will ask people and also he will search in every mall about Anika if that's the case.

"She is not a child Shivaay and Om. They will come back. Maybe they are stuck in traffic or something else", Pinky said and came towards Shivaay and Om to knock sense in their mind. She feels that Anika and Gauri are safe and they will come soon. She doesn't want her predictions to come true.

"I don't care where she is. I just want to see her. If she is in traffic or facing a problem then it's fine because she would be alright but I can't take a risk. She was so excited for today. I know she can't do like this today. I know her", Shivaay said telling Pinky and other family members that Anika can't pull any stupid stunt today. He knows her very well that Anika can't hurt any family member intentionally.

"Yes and Gauri also. Why thier phones are switched off?", Om asked Pinky. Pinky kept quiet as she don't have an answer now. She loves Gauri and Anika but was talking about their disappearance normally because they don't have an enemy. And why someone will harm them when they went to their work?

"Om may be network issues ", Janvi replied breaking the silence. Shivaay banged his hand on the wall angry getting irritated with the family drama. He doesn't understand why they all are taking this issue easily. Why they are not panicking? Here his heart is beating very rapidly due to fear and nervousness. And here this family is carefree like Anika and Gauri can't face any problem.