love

Shivaay was searching for Anika like restlessly when his phone started ringing with an unknown number. Initially, he was about to decline but then Om suggested him to pick the call up as he has a doubt. What if the call is from kidnappers? That's the reason Shivaay picked up the call with the fear of losing her. He can't lose her at any cost because she is his love and thier journey just started and now she is missing. He applied break and answered the call with a hello

He clenched his hand into a fist to control himself from breaking down in front of his brother because he is losing patience with each passing second. He is not even in the mood to talk with anyone as right now he is not stable to think of anything. What he would think when his wife is not with him and he doesn't have any clue? He knows this is not a prank because Anika knows how much Shivaay loves her and how much he cares for her.

"If you want your wife alive then give 75 per cent shares to us from the Malhotra's project in which we are collaborating", he heard someone saying and instantly recognised who that person is. God, why he kidnapped her for shares? Are people that money-minded that they don't even think before keeping someone's wife as thier hostage?

"I will kill you. Why the hell did you involve my wife in this matter? She is innocent", Shivaay shouted at the top of his voice and banged his hand on the steering wheel angrily. Anger rushed in his veins hearing someone kidnapped his innocent wife just for his benefit. His eyes turned bloodshot red so as did his face which always turns red whenever he is angry

"And that's the reason she is safe with us. Give shares and take your wife and sister. Otherwise, I will kill them", Vikram, Shivaay's rival warned him over the phone which was enough to scare him. Shivaay closed his eyes and pressed his lips tightly to control his anger as he need to calm down, not for himself but for his wife and his sister. He can't take any risk otherwise he will never forgive himself for being the reason for their death. It's hard to think about it but this negative thought is running through his mind because of the fear.

"No... Please don't do that. I... I will give you the shares", Shivaay replied lowering his voice in fear.

"And don't you dare to involve the police otherwise your wife has to bear the consequences", Vikram replied

"Police are already searching for them. Do you think I will stay idle knowing well my wife is not with me? I have already involved the police before your call", Shivaay replied trying hard to control his boiling anger as he can't shout at him. That might be risky for Anika and Gauri, that would be the last thing he wants in his life. He told about the police thinking if Vikram is spying on him then he won't be able to question where the police arrived.

"Then ask them to stop searching and come with the file with your signature to the address I just messaged you", Vikram said and paused before continuing.

"Don't try to say over smart Shivaay because I also have a business mind otherwise it...", Vikram said and was interrupted in middle by angry Shivaay who is already fuming in anger and his warning added fuel to the burning fire. Fire in his eyes.

"Shut the hell up otherwise you and your workers will die today", Shivaay shouted at the top of his voice in rage and anger. He is very angry and wants to kill all of them who are involved in keeping his wife as their hostage.

"With your 2 beautiful ladies", Vikram added and declined the call which angered Shivaay more but he couldn't say and do anything because of helplessness

"Hello... Hello", Shivaay said and threw his phone towards Omkara in anger. Om winched in pain and asked him what is the matter now. Shivaay apologised first because he felt he hurt his brother by mistake

"What happened Shivaay?", Om asked

"My enemy Vikram kidnapped them and now asking for shares. That project is a collab with me and him to work with
Malhotra's. I have 60 per cent shares and 40 Percent shares for him because I have many branches whereas he has very few. And we always had a conflict but for this project, we had to work together because this is a very big project and none of us wanted to lose it. But I need to lose it now", Shivaay said and started driving back towards his home to take those files.