Chapter One: The Black Swordsman's Legacy

Intro Theme

------------------------------------------------------------

A young-looking man wearing a hooded cloak covering his face, walking down an open of a dried-up land with some dead trees as wind blows on the dust into the air. He also carries something big and heavy wrapped in a cloak on his back though it doesn't seem to bother him, to him it feels as light as a feather.

He spotted something ahead even from a far distance. He can tell it's a town and lively one too, hopefully he can get some food and a bed to sleep in there. He's been walking around in forests and mountains for the past  three or four days. It'll be nice to settle down with a roof over his head for once and to not run into any trouble as well. He can survive through some tough situations, he wishes to live a peaceful life, but knows that would never happen, not as long as he draws danger to him.

He walks into town seeing as everyone is doing well; children playing together, the adults working hard at their jobs and all. Yet, this is just like any other towns he visited and like any other towns they have a dark side too.

The young man walks into a restaurant and thinking of getting some food first since he hasn't eaten anything in a while now, he ordered some meat with a little salad and a drink of course though just water. Luckily, he was able to save enough gold coins to afford this though not sure for how long.

"S-Snake!" A woman gasped softly.

The young man turns his attention to a table next to him and seeing two scared-looking women, seem to be warriors as he can see some carrying a weapon each and a shield, he also sees a snake slithering on their table as another woman pass by seem to have taken something from them while they were focus on the snake. He signs, feeling pity for them to have fallen for a simple trick.

He brought out a crossbow from behind and shot an arrow at the table missing the snake. Though it was on purpose, the women then turned their sight to the young man.

"Would mind keeping your pet snake on a leash, it's bothersome for others to be worrying about something." The young man said as he stared at the dark skin woman.

She has red eyes and white hair in a long pony-tail. She wears a white, vest-like top with a snake-themed collar and a simple pattern on the back, the vest also has one red gem on each breast surrounded with a spiral pattern. The collar also has fur and she wears turtle shell shoulder plates with a red dot on the back of each. Her armor bears a snake motif. On her legs, she has white shin-guards with dull green thigh-highs underneath. She doesn't appear to be wearing any underwear as well and the snake went up to her thighs acting as one.

"Hey wait, that snake is yours?" The woman with long blonde hair asked and still freaking out of seeing the snake.

The blonde woman has blue eyes and is almost exclusively adorned in armor with a distinct breastplate. On her right arm and neck is a series of long brown straps wrapped around her that dangle about freely. For added protection, she carries a full-arm, armored gauntlet on her left arm with a buckler mounted on it. Breasts sizes: E-cup.

The other woman has long straight red hair that goes down to her waist and purple eyes. She wears an ornate tight jacket as her top, with a detailed piece going around her neck. She wears black thong panties and a detailed red belt over them. On her arms, she has armguards high up on her arms, and a metal shield on her left arm. She also has a thigh-length tattoo on her right leg, and sandals. Breasts sizes: E-cup though slightly bigger than the blonde woman.