page twenty five

Jungkook sigh working the aches of his bone before quickly taking the coffee in the tray to the customer,the cafe was too crowded today and he wonder if he will be able to go home on time.

the person who works the shift with him was sick and he was offered to take his place today.

His name was yelled again by his boss and quickly rush to the place,helping the lady to make drinks for the customers.

The door suddenly open,catching everybody attention as they started whispering,gasping at the strangers in the room.

"Are you sure he's here?"jimin ask Taehyung who scoff,searching the place for the familiar boy.

"My sources never wrong,i heard he's here.come"he drags jimin to the counter ignoring the seductive eyes and winking they were sending them across the room.

jimin wore a black tights Jean and top up denim jacket with a black berret on his head he left the three button of his shirt undone revealing his milky golden chest which makes him look so hot and sexy while Taehyung put on a baggy jean and oversized T-shirt,his red badanna on his head looking like a Greek god.

They meet a lady standing in front of the counter who gasped and started gnawing at them like they were a full course meal and Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Is jungkook here?"jimin asked politely with a smile making the lady look at them in shock.

"You mean Jeon jungkook?"she repeat like it's the most silliest thing she'd  ever heard and Jimin nod.

"Why would you two hottie ask for him?"she asked curiously and Taehyung release an irritated sigh turning to her completely.

"Look bitch,just answer our questions it obvious we are not here for you"he muttered making the female gasp at his rudeness and jimin quickly pinch his side to shut him up completely and gives the female a fake smile.

"I'm really sorry for his rudeness"He says sweetly glaring at Taehyung who rolled his eyes.

The female scoff crossing her hands around her chest.

"You are a nice guy compare to him"she snort loudly before calling for the ravenette who came running immediately.

The inner door open and jungkook come to her,noticing the two,his eyes widened immediately looking at them in shock.

"What are you doing here,how did you.."

"I have connections everywhere jungkook,now follow me this place is too polluted"Taehyung smirk making the female snarl and before jungkook could protests Taehyung grabbed his wrist dragging him out of the place.

jimin gives the female an apology look before rushing after them.

Jungkook yank his arm away as they reach outside and snap a glare at them.

"Are you stalking me now?"he hissed crossing his arm around his chest and Taehyung heave down a sigh while Jimin look down.

"I'm sorry?"jimin says quietly and jungkook snort.

"You come all the way here to say that?"he utter with a raise brow and jimin slowly nod his head.

"Dumbass"

Taehyung and Jimin look shock at the male who tilted his head with amused grin tugging on his lips.

"If you really are not,why would you come looking for me at my workplace have you lost your minds?!!"he scold seeing the frown on their faces and jungkook almost laugh.

Cute.

"It's not our fault jungkook,you are just too hot for us to stay still"

"You can't just do without flirting,can you?"jungkook sneer at Taehyung who grin wrapping an arms around the blonde,an habit he had grown over the years.