The Overlords~~

Denasa's POV~

I went over to the bar after sorting out business with Charlie and decided we should meet tomorrow morning around 10. 

Bartender: What would you like Ms.Cruz?

Denasa: Give the Sweet Bloody Vodka and the rocks, please.

While the bartender was fixing my drink, I felt three strong auras staring at me. I smirked and said,

Denasa: Enjoying the view you three?

They jolted in surprise when they were caught. The shortest came up to me and smiled widely.

Velvet: Hi! MY NAME IS VELVET I'M SUCH A BIG FAN OF YOURS!!!

Denasa: Oh! You're the one who takes selfies with almost everyone she meets.

Velvet giggled and said,

Velvet: Yup! 

I got a text with a picture of my boyfriend having sex with my best friend. I was seething with rage. My horns became longer. I smiled sweetly and grabbed the dog whistle around my neck and whistled for my Cerberus.

 I smiled sweetly and grabbed the dog whistle around my neck and whistled for my Cerberus

My Cerberus showed up in its puppy form 

Cerberus's dog form

Cerberus's dog form

Velvet: Aww can I pet him?

Denasa: Sure you can. Plus my Cerberus can tell you're friendly.

Velvet petted Cerberus who licked her then took a picture with him. The other two came up to me and introduced themselves. 

Vox: Hello I'm Vox

Valentino: I'm Valentino nice to meet you, darling.

Valentino picked up her hand and kissed it. I blushed. 

Denasa: Thank you the honor is mine. Oh, that reminds me I have to wish Cerberus's dad and aunt a 2nd death day.

The three V's: Who exactly?

The bartender handed me my drink and I thanked him.

Denasa: Oh no one special. Just my best friend and my stupid now ex-boyfriend.

I called my Cerberus over and said.

Denasa: Honey I need you to get rid of your aunt and dad for me. They have misbehaved badly and broken your mother's heart. (pouts)

Cerberus barked and its eyes turned white it ran out and turn into a three-headed wolf the Three V's stood in shock. I smirked and petted my baby before sending him off. I turned around and looked at them. 

Denasa: What? Didn't know I had a bad side~

I sway my hips past them and bumped into someone as they catch me.

 Alastor: I'm so sorry 

Denasa:(flustered) N-no you're alright sugar

Alastor: No no it's highly rude to bump into a lady where I'm from.

Denasa: Let me guess, New Orleans right?

Alastor:(smirked) How'd you know doll?

Denasa: Went on tour to New Orleans during Mardi Gras and your accent is a dead giveaway.

Alastor: How can I ever repay you for my rude behavior?

Denasa looked and saw the dance floor and smirked.

Denasa: Radio Demon? Do you dance?