Hotel Shuffle

Author's POV

In the next months, Denasa worked to make the hotel more lively. She looked at the setting area and with the snap of her finger revamped the whole hotel except the outside. She loved the quirkiness of it.

Bar Area

Lounge Area & Stage

Lounge Area & Stage

Everyone was happy with the renovations

Everyone was happy with the renovations. But then the big night was upon them. Everyone dressed in the uniform hand stitched by Denasa.

Angel: Damn I look good~~Charlie: These uniforms are amazing Denasa!|Alastor:(kisses hand) Truly wonderful work loveDenasa: Aww thanks, guys!! Angel, could you help me with makeup?

Charlie: These uniforms are amazing Denasa!|
Alastor:(kisses hand) Truly wonderful work love
Denasa: Aww thanks, guys!! Angel, could you help me with makeup?

Angel Dust perked up with four different makeup brushes in his hand.

Angel: Is that even a question?!

He grabbed Denasa and zoomed up the stairs to her room. They laughed and talked while Angel did her make-up. Denasa got dressed and showed to Angel.

Denasa: What do you think?

Angel: Damn Toots!! You look sexy as fuck~~Denasa: Thanks hun

Denasa: Thanks hun

They went downstairs and everyone complimented her on the look. Alastor blushed the same shade of red as his fur. Denasa giggled at this. After that she called a staff meetin.

Denasa: Okay everyone this is our chance to show that this hotel can work and there's only one way to do it.

Charlie: H-how?!

Denasa:(smirks) By getting heavens attention~

Everyone stared at her in shock

Alastor: B-but that's impossible.

Denasa: Oh it isn't, my vocal powers have reached heaven before but not to Charlie's uncles. If I can reach one of them then we just might have a shot.

Vaggie: You sure about this? 666 News is going to be here.

Denasa: Ugh!! I hate Katie Killjoy. When that bitch died, I danced naked in my penthouse for 3 hours straight.

Angel: Damn I wish I was there to see it.

Denasa explained how she would get heaven's attention, by using her purest voice. Which singing softly and truly meaning it. Around seven o clock, Charlie started letting people in while Alastor, Angel, and Vaggie got people to their seats. An hour later Charlie came onto the stage and thanked everyone for coming. Then she introduced Denasa. Denasa came out to applause and whistle. She let out a deep breath when she opened her eyes, they were white as snow. She sat down at the piano and she started to sing.

She dropped to her knees and bowed her head. Everyone started crying and when the song was over everyone gave Denasa a standing ovation. She looked over at Charlie and nodded. They did it now all they had to do was wait.