Chapter 5: A Couple of Weeks Later (Jazz's P.O.V)

I was chillin' at Jd's house counting money down in the basement which had become my room since my ma was on a drug-fitted binge, plus I couldn't keep my shït in the house she would've smoked, snorted, or shot it in her veins...

So I keep it along with the money I make from it in the safe in the corner by my bed...

As I was counting my phone started ringing...

"Hey we should go out ta eat"

"Who is we? And they got money ta pay they way?" I asked

"Me, Ivie, u, maybe Jd, and maybe Desirre" L said

"Desiree can't come remember, she's on house arrest for that shït upstate, and aight ill ask Jd ."

"yeah ok, we should bring her a doggy bag anyway, we will b waiting, bye," she said

I hung up, put my money up, went upstairs, went ta Jd's room knocked...

Aye Jd we bout ta go eat, ill be outside, nigga u got 5 mins"aight" he yelled as I walked downstairs and out the door onto the porch where I saw that fuck nigga Wane...

I walked ta my car started it, cut down my music, looked n my ashtray, grabbed my black n mild, and lighter, lit it, and waited on Jd...

Jd came out and he must have caught eye contact with wane cause he lifted his shirt showing his Glock, putting it down and flipped off that person, and got in the car...

"Aye u see that punk ass nígga Wane"

"Yeah, he ain't on shït, especially if he by himself," I said as turned my music back up, flicked the end of my black, and pulled off...

It took us about 10 minutes ta get to Ivories' house, I pulled into the driveway and honked... Ivorie came out in cookie monster booty shorts and a matching tank top with her curly hair pinned up. She came over ta the car,

Ivorie-"Hey Jazzy, what's good, Jd?"

"You know already, same shït different day," JD said

"I feel you,"

"What the hell u wearin'? You ain't going nowhere with me dressing like that, " I said, looking at her

"Glad I'm not going then, huh? And u know it's all for you daddy..." She said with a smile."Speaking of going or not, where ya side piece at? boo"

"Mindin hers and leaving yours alone, and speaking of going to get ya best friend and tell her ta hurry her ass up"

"Just the way I like it," she giggled, disregarding what I said about my sister.

I looked at her as she walked away and into the house, then toward Jd, and he was laughing...

"Mane, I swear that girl fücks with my head,"

He continued to laugh while saying "Nigga she down for u tough, and fine as fuck, but so is Monica so it's just u gotta choose

"Bruh..."

"You know which one is ya rider, the one that will take a bullet for yo stupid ass and I think they know it too," he said as L walked out and got in the car...

"What yall talkin' bout," she said as I pulled off...

"Nun where we goin'?" I asked

"Lets go ta Ciao Bella"

"Ok, have you talked ta ma sis?"

"Nah, and at this point, I don't want to"

"I'll go by the house later on and check on her"

"Ok"...

About 15 minutes later we were parked and sitting at a table in Ciao Bella when the waiter came up to us...

"So lil sis what's up with you and Quan," JD said, I looked at her

"Yeah what's up with you and Quan, L?" I asked

The waiter "Hello, welcome to Ciao Bella, my name is Stacy, and I'll be yall's waiter today, what can I get yall ta drink?"

"A virgin Caribbean sunset cocktail, please, and nothing is up with us," she said answering both questions.

"A sprite, thanks... Ok then L, you know I could go ta Ivorie and ask her..."

"And she would tell u, yeah I know 'cause she so sprong on yo ass she doesn't know what to do, haha, and if we really wanna get into it what's up with yall two?"

"I'll have a sprite," JD said to the waiter.

Waiter-"ok ill be right back with yall drinks" Jd laughs as she walks away...

"What u laughing at, what's going on with u and Desirre?" She said looking at him.

"She's my ol' Lady, that's what, haha she holds a nigga down so imma do the same, any more questions nosey ass?"

"Haha, nope," she said as the waiter brought our drinks and took down our food...

we continued ta talk as our plates were brought out and we ate and got a plate for Desirre to go...

We left, I took L back ta Ivories' house, then took Jd to Desirre's house and I drove to Monica and chilled with her for the rest of the day...