Meeting

Grogs pov (before he met pike)

"Heard about that clan we're gonna be slaughtering in a few days? Heard their chefs son is pretty important to them." My cousin said to me while sharpening his blade. "He's being sold to us right?" I mumbled while kicking a dead body around a bit.

"Yeah. Guess he'll be a play thing for the woman till we kill him" I grunted. They never get the boys any girl to play with. It's unfair. I'd at least like to relieve myself once in a while.

"Everyone gather around! Seems the clan decided to deliver early!" My Uncle announced while dragging a boy with red hair and eyes out. The boy was painted with symbols and a thin line across his nose. My uncle held his wrists my a rope. Boy seemed to be human. And so god damn handsome I thought he was a girl due to his hair only being about an inch from his shoulders. He was clean and was dressed in white that was in very pretty design.

The boy tried tugging back on the rope but my uncle tugged on the rope then let go of it

The boy tried tugging back on the rope but my uncle tugged on the rope then let go of it. Making the boy fall onto a sharp rock. "That twig is supposed to pleasure us?" One of the members of my hoard asked while pressing her foot onto the boys arm.

"He's not even taller then us" another woman announced. He was pretty small. Does he even eat? Nah hes just that height. "Well we can just kill him off now" i grunted as my cousin then proposed something "why dont the men use him. He looks girly enough we could use him easily" my uncle then grabbed the rope and pulled the boy up to his feet. "If my son wants it hell get it" the red head was then pushed towards me and my cousin. "Grog i think you should have him." i looked down at the guy and he looked up at me with a confused expression.

"I mean you have been complaining about not having someone to relieve yourself with" i blushed a little out of embarrassment and grabbed the rope "whatever." i pulled the boy to my hut. I dropped him onto my bed and sighed "you know how to speak?" i asked and the guy started yelling at me in a different language. I picked my ear and groaned "what is your nammmmea" i pointed at my mouth and pointed at myself "grog" i guess he understood as he replied with a "Y/ N..." i glared at him and grabbed my knife then grabbed his arms.

Y/N got scared and tried pulling away. "Fuck stop moving." i tugged on the rope making him fall onto me. Man hes small. I cut the ropes and pushed him back onto the bed.

He was pulling away so much i didnt even realize my hand was cut. I grabbed my hand, squeezing it to make it stop bleeding. y/n looked down at his wrists as he realized the rope was gone. He looked up at me and looked at my hand.

He scootched up to me and grabbed my hand. Out of instinct i whacked him with my knife. I didnt cut him but im pretty sure i broke his nose. Blood oozed from his nose as he looked dazed. "Stay here if i find you out of the hut ill kill you." y/n cupped his nose and groaned softly. I got up and walked out. I was a bit hungry so i slaughtered a pig then carried it back to the hoard.

When i got back to my hut. y/n had bandages in his hand. When i closed the door he pointed at my hand then held up the bandage. He wants to wrap it up?

I sighed and sat next to him on the bed. I held my hand up to him and he pulled out  a bottle from under his shirt. Before he could pour the chemical on my hand, i grabbed his shirt then pulled it up. Under his shirt he had a small bag. I ripped the bag off and looked inside it. There was a couple of bottles in the bag. Some of the other bottles were broken. Probably because my uncle threw him.

"Whats this?" i pointed at the bottle. He looked at me then pointed at my hand then made hand gestures to see if i could understand him. He pointed at my hand then made a hand gesture making his hand look broken "tukni nuglu mithina ita" he said while predenting to pour the bottle on his hand then made his hand look normal.

Ohhhhh it's a healing potion. I put my hand in his lap and he picked it up then pours the stinging potion onto my hand. I almost hit him but he started to wrap it up making the cold stinging pain go away.