Y/n

Phew I got the kind guy of the group. Thought I was done for. The woman looked so scary and I'm pretty sure they were going to kill me!
Scanlan definitely owes me a lot for what I'm doing for him.

When I get my hands on that gnome he's gonna suffer. I mean he's like a brother to me but making me do this for him is so uncool. But we get a bunch of money out of this, thank god.

Better start trying to speak their language.

"What... grog do?" I managed to get out "you know how to speak my language." I held up an 🤏sign and smiled as grog smirked a bit. "What else is there then killing people?" I looked up at him then started laughing. Killing people? Is that really all he knows how to do?

Grogs pov (now)

I sighed remembering sweet y/n. I feel so bad...

I whined and pike looked up at me "you doing okay buddy?" She placed a hand on my arm and I looked at her "I miss y/n" my lip quivered a bit "who's he?" My lip quivered more as I couldn't even remember his face.
"Oh grog..." I didn't even have to say it, pike understood me. My little friend hugged me as a tear slipped my eye.

I guess I had to much to drink.

"Where is he?" Scanlan asked "I lost track of him when he did a favor for him" I looked at Scanlan and stood up.

He knew y/n? How!?

"You knew pretty flower?" I mumbled and Scanlan snapped his gaze to me "pretty flower? Wait you two ah it all makes sense now! He stayed with you and pike away from that weird group of elves he's probably traveling right now like the badass he was" he smiled and I frowned even more.

"Dead" I announced, Scanlans happy expression turned into one of confusion. "Dead?..."

Flash back

"Dead?" Y/n asked while holding up a fish with an arrow through it. "Well it ain't moving is it?" I said while poking the trout "so did I do a good job?" He's been accustomed to English for a bit and he's asked me to teach him how to hunt.

"Yeah you must be a natural at killing or something because this is like your 10th fish" I smirked as he blushed a bit. Maybe this is the first time I've actually taking a liking to him.

On the terms of his contract with the hoard I haven't even touched y/n.

I leaned over to him and grabbed his new fresh kill. He did something I never thought anyone would do. Y/n removed my helmet and cupped my face. The human traced his fingers along my jaw line and up onto my head "blue it's such a pretty color" I blushed as I felt my dick harden up a bit.

Maybe I should ask him to do something for me really quick. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

But before I could do anything y/n looked dizzy and grabbed onto me for support, dropping my helmet. I grabbed his waist "we should get you something to eat, you're skin and bones"

End of flash back

"There's no way my buddy could be dead like we made a promise!" Scanlan yelled not believing y/n was gone. "How?!" The gnome wanted an answer right away. I couldn't remember y/n's face but I remember his smile and how he...

"I poisoned him. Thought it was peaceful" Scanlan threw a flying purple hand at me "YOU WHAT!?" I put my hands up "he wanted it!" A barrel came flying at my head and I ducked down. "BULLSHIT THERES NO WAY" a vein poked out of my neck as I yelled back "HE WAS SICK! HE ASKED ME TOO!!" Scanlan looked up at me as I caught my breath from having my anger burst out. In an oddly healthy way.

I sat down on a stool and laid my head on the counter. "He started falling asleep so suddenly and he started becoming skinnier. One day he told me to give him a surprise death... he was afraid of knifes and hammers and anything good" I looked at my hands "gave him a poison or potion to make him go to sleep... then I choked him" I felt tears fall down my face as pike put her hand on my lap.

"G-grog I'm sorry" Scanlan sighed "I got him in trouble with his clan and they sold him to somewhere and guess he found his way to you... it's my fault... wait... HE WON A BET AGAINST ME THEN!" I looked back at my friend "you what?"

Scanlan laughed and brushed back his hair with his hand "ah don't worry about it..." he waved his hand while smirking then I saw him get an idea "you know... djinns will grant one wish to anyone maybe I can get my buddy back and your fuck boy back." He put a hand on his hip while thinking intensely.

I glared at him as Percy placed a ale in front of me "he wasn't just a fuck boy." I pouted while remembering y/n's laugh.