5

The next morning

Alex pov

You know what I love about mothers, they are comforting,  they love their children and treat them with care, my mother was like that, if I did not know any better I would say she is the goddess of motherhood, but today I felt non of that as I dried the cold water that was thrown at me in order to wake up.

Alex : just why ?
Looking at her with an expression begging for answers.

Jean : sorry son but you need to wake up extra early today, you can't afford to be late.

Alex : mom I love you and I understand not being late but the SUN HASN'T RISEN YET.

jean : don't you dare raise your voice on me young man.

Alex : yes ma'am.

Jean : I am sorry , I am just nervous, you can't believe how many people and neighbors came home after the news was spread, they all came to congratulate me on your achievement.

Alex : sorry for the trouble.

Jean : no worries but I can't help but feel scared, the realms are on the verge of war and I don't want to lose you.

Alex : mom I swear you will not lose me, I am strong and won't do anything stupid.

Jean: I know you aren't an idiot but it's a mother's job to worry.

Alex : I know but soon I will become a general and I will be able to take care of you and grandma.

Jean : we already make more than enough money thanks to your ideas, we are no longer poor as we once were.

Alex : you are my mother, you deserve all the luxury you can get.

Jean : I am perfectly fine with what I have. Now go eat, I already made food then get dressed.

Alex went to the kitchen and began to eat,  he decided to leave early and absorb more sunlight, currently he was sure he could overpower and god on asgard except maybe odin in strength.

I walked to the arena and arrived and hour early and found someone there already.

Tyr : so you are the person I am supposed to train, atleast you came early, a good sign, I am tyr the god of war and I will be training you from today.

Alex : it's an honor to train with you.

Tyr : you won't be saying that after I am done with you, now since you are early give me 10 laps around  asgard.

For a moment I thought he was insane but seeing as he was not I began to run at super speed , not my full speed but a little less than half, for a second tyr looked surprised but he quickly caught up to me.

Tyr : how are you this fast boy ?

Alex : no idea, I have always been this fast.

Tyr : perhaps it's your divinity,  you are lucky most asgardians that are not royalty don't even unlock their powers. How did you do it ?

Alex : Don't remember,  just happened one day.

Tyr looked at me to see if I was lying  but I kept a blank face.

Tyr : very well then give me 1000 laps around asgard, since you seem to have so much untapped potential I am going to put you through torture to make you asgard's finest warrior.

Alex : ( fuck you ). Yes sir.

After I was done I was sweating slightly,  after that we returned to the arena and began weapon training which I cheated in by using the sharingan,  the look on tyr's face when I copied all his movements perfectly made me laugh internally. I know some would tell me not to show off but I had to prove I am worth the training and I had to participate in the war not as a foot soldier but as a pillar of asgard to get fame and recognition.