7

12 years later

It has been 12 years since I have won the tournament along with hela, my family attended the event along with most of asgard as usual and they all saw one of the most one sided beat downs in history, unfortunately non of our opponents gave up forcing us to dispatch them quickly, in fact hela and I took turns in beating every team but that was due to boredom.

After being congratulated by odin, I was immediately assigned as hela's executioner which made me have the rank equivalent to a general, but better since hela would always be on my side in case anything happens. But not everything was well, everyone had noticed how I am no longer growing which worried my mother and hela even had frigga check up on me for any curse but she could not find any, ofcourse some wanted to mock me but they were put in place either by me or hela whom I began to date in secret, I still remember how it happened, though I suspected frigga knew since she always gave me a knowing look.

Flashback

Hela : so what is wrong with him ?

Frigga : I am sorry hela, but there is nothing wrong with him, at first I thought it was a curse but I found nothing.

Hela : check again, you must have missed something.

Alex : hela enough, I thank you queen frigga for your help but I have some things to do.

After that I walked away followed by hela.

Hela : don't worry, I am sure that...

Alex : nobody can do anything.  It is a curse that not even the all father could take away.

Hela : who put it on you, I swear I will make them pay.

Alex : you can't touch that person, he is stronger than a thousand odin combined . The curse can't be taken away.

Hela : but...

Alex : listen I understand if you wish to replace me.....

Hela : NEVER...

She then picked me up making me hang in the air and gave me a deep kiss, I did not expect this so she had immediately began to dominate my mouth, after a few more seconds she let me go.

Hela : listen , to me you are my equal in everything, I don't care about the opinion of weaklings,  if they step out of line we will kill them, the only thing important to me is you. You are mine from now and till the end of days.

Alex : I accept.

Flashback end

I along with hela , were sent all over the realms on missions to kill enemies of asgard by odin including frost and fire giants, I even met loki's father which did not end well for me at first, but thankfully I had drawn ( doomsday template ) a few days before and after being injured for a while I was finally able to push him back along with his army which made me asgard's hero. Children now wanted to be like me and I had tales told about me in all the realms, the only good things I drew in those years were ( upgrade and galvan template from ben 10 )  which allowed me to understand technology and control it, I also got ( devil magic from dxd ) which is magic shaped by imaginatiom, I also got ( infinite magic ) which made me supercharge my spells and finally ( lust god body ) which basically gave me unlimited stamina in bed and control over my sperm and finally the ( boosting ability of the welsh dragon ) from dxd which allowed me to boost anything.  The rest were things I could not use right now or were useless like seriously why would I need wonder woman's underwear.

Thanks to hela's and my effort asgard now had 3 realms under it's control, unfortunately it would seem things on midgard were bad. The problen is that the greek pantheon was overstepping their control which is why odin, hela and I were going to omnipotence city to have a chat with him, I was a bit nervous since unlike in the movies this zeus was still in his prime, I knew I could fight him but a war is something I did not wish for.