Training

Izuku PoV

"Midoriya! Can you stop scratching yourself! It is distracting!" the teacher said. "I can't help it! It is shedding season for reptiles right now!" I say. "That explains the weird plastic stuff students have been finding all around school lately." he said. "Ewwww!" all the students say. "heh heh. sorry." 

School has been ......different since I got my powers. Sure I was scary looking, but my kind heart was able to calm people down. I have been training at Dagobah beach which has been turned into an illegal waste dump. Rumors of a reptile monster wandering around have stopped people from coming there. My life was better but something still weighed on my mind. Dr.Octopus was still out there and who knows what sick experiments he is planning on doing next. I am also concerned on the people that escaped his lab before it blew. who knows what they will do without Dr.Octopus controlling them. 

The last few months of my summer vacation I spent volunteering at the city Zoo. I was able to secretly get more reptilian abilities while making a little bit of money. I got the Bite force of a crocodile, the venom of many types of snakes, the durability of a turtle shell, and the ability to stay underwater of extended periods of time from a sea turtle. 

Something happened on my last day before my summer was over. "Hey You Lizard breath!" someone said. "Huh who are......Hey I know you. You were one of Dr.Octopus's Experiments!" I said. "Doc Oct was going to undo what he did to me Until you came along and blew up his lab! Now he is in hiding and I can't find him!" He shouted. "Isn't there someone else who can help you?" I asked. "He was the Only one who knows how it works. Now I will make you pay!" He said shooting a stream of fire at me. I dodge at the last minute to protect a coworker "Prepare to feel the power of Moltenman!"

"If you want a fight come and get it!" I say charging at him. "He shoots another stream of fire at me. "Big mistake using heat against a cold blooded reptile" I say blocking the attack and then striking back by swinging my tail at him. It turns into a fistfight and he is a lot stronger than it looks. he was starting to melt and ignite everything. "About time I put you out!" I say as I tackle him. both of us land in the pool of the Crocodile enclosure. 

3rd person PoV

"all anyone could see of Izuku and the villain was bubbles and steam. Izuku then crawled out of the water holding an unconscious MoltenMan.  "make sure he doesn't go anywhere." Izuku said to the crocodiles dropping MoltenMan.

when the police arrived

"His name is Yamada Tobichi. A gambling addict. He owes a lot of money to a lot of people. He went off the grid 9 months ago." A pro said. "Really?" Izuku mentioned. "yeah what doesn't make since is his quirk. All it should do is light a flame no stronger than a match. How in the world did he do all of this damage!" he said. "He was experimented on by Dr.Octopus. I saw him in his lab before I accidentally blew it up." I said. "That explains that. we will see if any of the prison scientist can undo what happened to him"

Chapter over