My first day

Today was my first day at U.A. I may look like a reptile but that wont stop me! I walk inside and go into my classroom. Kachan was in the middle of an argument with a boy in glasses. Out of nowhere The girl I saved at the entrance exam comes up behind me. "Hey you are the lizard boy who saved me! My name is Ochako Uraraka" she said. "Oh! it is no problem." I say. 

Time skip to when they are outside. 

At the ball throw I was drawing a blank. "Oh yeah!" I rip off my tail in front of everyone and grow a new one. "Ewww!" Almost everyone goes. I then use my tail is a baseball bat. "500 meters" Mr.Aizawa said. "Sweet! Does anyone want try my lizard tail curry later?" I ask. "NO!" A few people go. "Does it taste good?" Uraraka said. "yes it does!" "...Ok I'll bite" she said. a few other people decided to get in on the action.

the 50 meter run I was slightly slower than Iida. For the long jump I cleared the pit. I was 2nd in the grip strength test. I was more flexible as a lizard than I was in my normal body. 

I am to lazy to write the rest

Back at my place mom was crying her eyes out because I brought friends home after my first day at school! They loved the curry I made with my tail.