ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

(Lila's POV)

I finally did it. I won. It was quite easy really. All I had to do to win was go to my pawns with photoshopped screenshots of miss goody-goody texting me to either jump off the Eiffel Tower, or to drown myself, breakdown into a sobbing, hiccupping, mess, and they escorted me to the Dupain Cheng bakery where they told the brats parents all about "what their daughter has been doing to me".

And now little miss goody-goody has been disowned by her parents, and sent to a reformation school for troubled girls. Out of Paris.

Oh, sweet, sweet victory.

Even Adrien is comforting me. Despite knowing that I'm lying.

Heh. He's honestly quite pathetic really. I'm only interested in him for the money and fame. And since I have his father backing me, I have Adrien on a tight leash.

What's even better is that little miss goody-goodies own parents not only disowned her, but kicked her out of the bakery, and banned her. And they opened up her room to me and my pawns to have as a sleepover room/relaxation room for whenever we wanted to stop by and stay for awhile.

They even said that they would have forced Mari-brat to give me her commission earnings as payment for "harassing", "bullying", and "suicide baiting" me. But apparently the account with her commission earnings is only accessable to her. And I unfortunately didn't get any free clothes that, that goody-two-shoes made, as payment for "what she's done", because apparently she already had them stored somewhere safe, along with all her sketchbooks of designs, and her diary.

Either way. I win.

It may be only Ms. Bustier's class that believes me. But with Mari-brat Noname out of my way. Perhaps they'll learn to fall in line. If not, I can always find a way to fram new victims of mine.