𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐒: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

(𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥)

(𝐀𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

Everyone was glad that Lila was no longer in harm from Marinette.

"Did you know that the bitch changed her number before she was booted out of Paris to attend that Reformation School for troubled girls? Pathetic. The bully can't take the heat." Alya sneered.

"Yeah." Most of the class, minus Chloe and Adrien agreed.

Chloe because she, despite being a mean asshole to Marinette, never went this far, and never intended to, nor thought to.

Adrien because he wasn't in class yet.

"Has anyone seen Adrien this morning? He's usually here by now?" Nino asked.

"Now that you mention it, you're right. Could he be sick or at a solo photoshoot?" Alya wondered.

"Let's ask Ms. Bustier when she gets here, maybe she knows." Lila suggested.

"Good idea girl. Speaking of Adrien. Do you have any thought as to when you'll confess your feelings to him? I know that he might be going out with Kagami, but honestly, your SO much better than that stuck up Ice Queen. Like, she was SO rude to you the other day when you and I went to greet Adrien at the park when we went to get Ice Cream from André." Alya asked.

Lila "blushed shyly".

"I- I don't know. The whole.. thing with Marinette still has me put down, you know? One of the things she bullied me about was my disabilities and how I needed accommodations constantly. She said that I was weak and pathetic because I had a hard to even carrying something as simple as a book, or my food tray. Maybe she's right? I mean, Adrien's the heir and face of the Agreste brand. I'm just a girl with multiple disabilities, who while models with him, could probably never gain his love." Lila said sadly. Tears brimming her eyes, threatening to stream down her cheeks.

"Aw, girl, don't say that! You have SO MUCH to offer! You're smart, kind, beautiful, generous, compassionate, amazing, and very talented! Adrien would be lucky to have someone like you. That.. that WITCH IS WRONG!!" Alya was quick to comfort Lila.

Before Lila's other pawns could chime in their agreement and reassurance, Ms. Bustier entered the classroom.

"Good Morning everyone, sorry I'm late! There was a brief staff meeting this morning to.. go over what happened." Ms. Bustier said, greeting her class, and sending an apologetic look to Lila as she gave a short explanation to her class.

Lila looked now at her desk, a pained look on her face.

Alya, hugged her.

"With that said. Let's start off with attendance." Ms. Bustier said.

"Before we start Ms. Bustier! Do you know where Adrien is, he's usually here by now. And he hasn't texted any of us about being sick, or having a solo photoshoot." Alya exclaimed, interrupting Ms. Bustier before she could even start taking attendance.

"Hmm, I noticed he wasn't here when I entered. Unfortunately, I don't know where he is. Pardon me a moment, I may need to step out for a moment to talk with Principal Damocles and see if we can get in touch with Mr. Agreste to find out what's going on." Ms. Bustier said.

As Ms. Bustier was about to make her way to the door, Adrien suddenly stormed into the classroom.

A look of absolute fury on his face.

"𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈!! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐄, 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇!!" Adrien boomed, the venom in his tone being deadlier than Basilisk venom.