𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐒: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3

^∇^Δ^∇^Δ^∇^Δ^∇^Δ^∇^Δ^∇^

{𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧}

{✦°𝑨𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽°✦}

I made my way into the mansion and was greeted by Nathalie.

"Adrien? What are you doing back from school so early?" Nathalie asked.

"Is father in a ''meeting''?" I asked, bringing out the air quotations cause I feel extra sarcastic today.

"No, he is currently in his office going over paperwork. Is there an emergency?" Nathalie asked, her voice back to her blunt tone.

"Nope. But he's gonna wish it were an emergency that brought his attention to me after all these years." I said simply, being rather vague on purpose.

I made a beeline to father's office before Nathalie could respond to my vague statement.

When I got to father's office, I barged in without knocking and asking. I could tell from the click of heels on the floor, that Nathalie wasn't far behind me.

When I entered the office, Nathalie behind me, father dearest looked up from his desk.

"Adrien? What are you-?" Father began to ask, only for me to stride up to his desk, sit in the chair infront of him, and cut him off before he could finish his question.

"Listen up Gabriel. Things are going to change around here. You, are going to sit and listen to what I have to say, and care about what I have to say, and what I think and feel, like a good father. Not that you'd know anything about being one." I stated, leaving no room for him to decline.

Calling him 'Gabriel' instead of 'Father' shut both him and Nathalie up, both looking at him in shocked silence.

"First of all. Lila Rossi has been fired for breach of contract, cause, sexually harassing me. You, are to call off whatever dumbass deal you made and sold your soul to her for, and you are to never have any classmate of mine spy on me for you, ever again. If you want to know how I'm doing, ask. That's what a good parent is supposed to do. Sit down with their child/children, and ask, and talk." I stated bluntly.

He looked a mix between shocked and ashamed. Good.

"I would have brought it up to you, had you shown any care, and had you not chosen someone who you know for a fact, is a liar, over your own son." Is what I said next.

"I didn't-" Gabriel started to say. Nope. Not happening.

"Yes, you did. You didn't talk to me yourself. You let her get Gorilla and Nathalie in trouble by lying her way into the mansion, into my room, where she snooped through my things, and forced a kiss on the cheek on me, and then sent it to everyone in my class, and Kagami. You knew, and know, that she is a liar, because you have connections, and while you aren't social whatsoever, you have enough capability to reach out, and confirm or deny her lies."

I stopped talking long enough to take a breathe and rest my voice for a moment, before I continued chewing him out.

"You chose her side, because she's just like you. Selfish, self-centered, and doesn't care who she hurts to come out on top. And, because you used me, your own son, as a bargaining chip. Mom would be disappointed in you. I know I am." I said, pulling out the card that would hurt him the most.

And boy was I right. Gabriel drew back, as if struck, and looked as if mom disappeared all over again.

"You are cruel, selfish, abusive, and negligent. If you see even the slightest drop of sun, you destroy it. You are manipulative, and you have, for years, worked me past my limit. I could have called Child Protective Services on you for child abuse, child neglect, starving a child, and breaking child labor laws, in more ways than one. But I'm here, giving you ONE last chance. If you don't take this last chance, I am washing my hands of you, and never looking back. Do you understand now how bad you have failed as a husband and parent?" I began once more.

Gabriel looked thoroughly heartbroken, but he managed a nod of his head, and slumped in ashamed silence.

Fantastic. Laying heavily on tje guilt cards really does work wonders.

I can see why Fe finds his trickster behavior enjoyable to him.

This new personality I've acquired is probably going to stick for good.

Not that I'm complaining. I needed a backbone badly, and I gained it too late.

"So, here is what you will do. I have been in contact with Aunt Amelie, and I told her that I wish to stay with her and Fe for 1 month at least, 2 at most. She said that sounds lovely, but that even her annoying you until you give in to the idea, wouldn't work. I simply told her I'd handle it. So. You will let me stay with Auntie Amelie and Fe for the 2 months I wish to. You will call of the deal you made with Rossi. You will call your connections and blacklist her, and ban her from every Gabriel Photoshoot and Fashion show. You will clear my schedule for the next 2 months." I began listing off my demands, that will be met, or else all hell with break lose.

"You will let me get a new number so my class can't contact me, as most of them are hardcore Lila stans. With the exception of Chloe, she is allowed to have my new number. You will pull your head out of your ass while I am away for 2 months. You will take parenting classes while I am away. And for fucks sake, you will take Nathalie on at least 1 date while I am away! She's bent over backwards, doing whatever you require from her, taking little to no time off, all for your sake!

"It's been 3 years since mom disappeared. It's been long enough for you to try and move on and find another. And Nathalie is already like a mom to me, cause I've gone to her for advice, for company, for help with my homework when I have needed it, when I'm sick. And she's always been there when I've needed her, just like she's been there for you when you've needed her." I finished my list of demands/rant with a deep and long inhale, and exhale.

Gabriel and Nathalie blushed and tried to avoid looking each other in the eyes.

"Oh! And return Mom's rings to Auntie Amelie! I know it's hard for you to let go of it because of all the memories it holds. But it rightfully belongs to Mom's side of the family, aka, Auntie Amelie, and Fe. Fe has been trying so hard to retrieve them, because he has been in love with the story behind those twin rings since we were little kids. And he hates how sad his mom looks when you refuse to return them. You lost your wife, yes. But she lost her sister. You should consider that some time instead of being a possesive jerk. And you have a painting of her here in your office, as well as poems you made for mom, and you have her and your vows. And, you have me. Returning the rings to Auntie Amelie won't kill mom's memory." I exclaimed, adding to my already clear and well made point.

"I- you're right. And, okay. Your demands will be met. All of them." Gabriel said, agreeing to everything.

"Good. I plan on flying out in two days. I just have some lose ends to tie up, and I have to say my goodbyes to some friends of mine. I already packed because even if you would have said no, I would have gone anyway. After calling Child Protective Services on you, should you have refused. I'll be going over to Chloe's after school ends to talk to a couple friends of mine. I expect both you and Nathalie to eat dinner with me tonight. And you will also need to pull me out of College Françoise Dupont, but don't say that I've gone to stay with my Aunt until I've left Paris. I'm salty and spiteful to my former friends, soon to be former classmates." I said, adding something once more.

Gabriel nodded in agreement. Whether to the parts of my statement he understood, or whether to just agree to what else I added due to not having the courage to refuse, I don't know.

But either way, I nodded in satisfaction, and left the office, leaving them in stunned silence.

Hopefully they talk about the elephant in the room, and they finally go out on a date.

Ah, I am loving this new and improved me.

Hopefully Fe will actually like me again.

I miss when we were kids and how we got along so well when we were kids.

^∇^Δ^∇^Δ^∇^Δ^∇^Δ^∇^Δ^∇^