CHAPTER I

Her , always was the girl that live under her parents control, with a little bit of freedom. Until now she didn't move out the house , for her first day her parents drove her to the uni , but the next days she'll take the metro . She's not like the other girls , never had a boyfriend,nor fall in love with someone , she was that nerdy girl who only study , don't talk to people, don't have any friends.

But here she is at the best uni in all America , studying for her dream job .

She arrived at her department, made her way to class , it was big and large , she sat beside some random guy , he was wearing black clothes and had long hair.

..............................................................

Him, always was the lonly boy , but too popular that all the girls had a crush on him , but he wasn't into the idea of falling in love . He moved out from the house after that his father got married along his mom's death , so , he spent most of his time alone .

But there he is infront of one of the best uni in all America,making his dreams come true bit by bit

Once he arrived to the class ,he took a seat , then some random girl sat beside him , she was kinda cute but she feels so familiar.

The bell rang at 12 am announcing the lunch time as the end of the study hours , Him and Her spread theirs ways home .

She just called her dad asking him to not Pick her up cuz she wanted to explore the place , where she'll be living for the next years of her life, earbuds in her ears , songs in her head and that's how she started her first day as an entire adult with her own responsibility, her own money ...

Starting from the campus, they were massive building , from the engeneering department to the art one , the place looked like a hole city , so as you may know that she's a big admirer of books so , books cafe , library's , were home during her teen period.
So her first intuition was to visit the official library.

Those big doors opened to reveal a massive book shelf holding those masterpieces , every book contain a different story , different writing and that's what make them interesting.for her the romance and romcom are the number one category.
That smell of new books picked her once she opened one of them, she glanced to the window side where the golden sun-beams made it more aesthetic than ever and through that window you could see the big backyard garden , where flowers from all colors and types stand shining with the cumulus evening sky ,next to that window a small chair and a table , the perfect place to read.

The melody that birds sing for her made the reading session perfect than ever , "Romance is a bonus book" , the title was quite interesting.
She couldn't just stay there and read it , so after reading 2 chapters of the book she went toward the administration and requested a card to be a member of the library.
"Name?" " Xoe , Xoe Ash"
The worker gave her a paper requesting some documents to finalize the membership making , Xoe will be back tomorrow.
Shops,home furniture, the whole site felt like a Christmas movie site in the early September. Time passes so fast it's already 4pm , time to go home ,she catched a taxi and headed back home ,

Unlike him who have been all the day home , he didn't get out cause he didn't feel well , he missed someone very very close to him , and that someone left him in the hands of the most carless human in the existence, a human that only cared for his very own attention, his own person, this human didn't want to take responsibilities even tho he is obligated to ,this human married a wonderful woman had a gorgeous son then cheated on them just for fun, but that fun turned into a serious story where a life had been ended leaving a kid alone , and now this kid is him , he was left by his mother at only 8 years old in his dad hands ,he didn't like it all even if his step mom was so kind with him , he just couldn't believe how cruel his dad was . But her mom wasn't the only thing he missed, but there's this other person who was the light in his darkest days , but that light shutted down and stopped illuminating his world , that light was...

"Yes hello?"
"Good evening sir,is this Azra PARKER?"
"Yes you are?"
"I am Lee, I'm calling to inform you that your money has arrived in your bank account "
"Thank you so much, have a good night"

His dad has been sending him allowance since he left the house,but he didn't care all what came from his dad was meanless for him , everything
He took a shower than headed to the kitchen , made a cup of noodles then went to sleep .