CHAPTER III

The welcoming college ceremony

It looked like a luxious after party , the bar nearly exploded from the people on his corner fighting to get a magic glass , a glass that makes them forget about the whole life problems, a glass that makes them celebrate something, erase memories, heal hearts, everyone came here on purpose, some of them came to find girls , some of them came just for partying , entertain them selves.

But two of them came to discover what's a welcoming ceremony feels like, to feel the club vibes that they saw only on social medias , that they only heard about through their friends.

The eardrums nearly explode , the sound of the bass made the ears jump in the beat , it was hot , dark , only three purple rayons , two blue ones , and just 3 big white lights who were above the dj , it made it more like a cult place .

Azra got hot and his head hurts he went into refuge in a room.
It was set to store cleaning products . Among the chemical sent of products , he was obligated to hide in there , from the lonely feeling and the noises that made him like crazy.

While searching up the trash , hoping to find something suspesious to entertain himself.
Oh! He just found a pregnancy test there , it was negative,but when he flips it it held a day , and what made him think that all of this wasn't a coincidence is the date it was today.

Xoe arrived with her friend , it was too crowded, she followed,while her friend meet her boyfriend she was watching and feeling the vibes for the first time in her life , that vibe that have been hunting her since her teenage age, one of her teenage dreams , but as soon the music beat drops to some romantic songs , she find herself lonely than decided to get some refuge in the first room that comes on her way.

It was dark only one lump was lighting the room , it looked like the investigation room from the movies , cold , some weird smell ...
I sat on the ground , listening to the laughing sound of people enjoying their romantic lifes while others enjoying their time .

Once i was in i didn't feel alone as if there's another soul presence in this room, and that's when i heared it something fall from the shelf that was facing me , then , a long men's silhouette appears , he said with a nervous voice "should i leave?" I giggled to his reaction and let him know that is was fine , he came across to me then slipped down the wall sitting next to me.
I felt akward at that moment, sitting up in a brightless room with a boy that u don't even know his name , how could it be.

"I-i was looking for something fun and found this pregnancy test and  this box" he showed me a wooden box with a digital lock covered with hearts and kisses stickers "would u like to open it with me?" He asked timidly
"Ummmm, since we're here and got nothing to do , yeah sure why not"

"So , there's a date behind this pregnancy test look , if i can take a guess it's the lockets code since i found them together " it said 08-06-2023 "june...eight..." I whispered looking at the number that follows it "831... wait isn't that mean i love you?" He said in an exclaiming way
"Wait , The 8 is known for the 8 letters of ily , but i am not sure what does the 6 mean "

"love, nurturing, family, romance, sensitivity, charm, communication, and grace." He said with a deep voice that travelled my body i felt like i was wonderstruck , I've never experienced something like that before
" How come you know?" I let out in an low voice , i hear him chuckle then he finally said
" I am similar to an living encyclopedia my lady "
GOD DAMN IT ! he called me lady ,my mind was in a war , a part is saying that i fell for him , another started imagining already a house with kids running and a dog with me and him sitting in... " Are u listening to me ? Hello World!" I got my senses back after hearing him calling for me " I guess I got lost in my thoughts, sorry , let me try write the code 831" it opened!!!
All u could see inside was some ice cream tickets and  a letter,  a hand written letter it was saying:

Dear readers...
I guess that you are in some room kind of sitting on a cold floor escaping reality, i choose you to become soulmates, i am not Cupid nor fate , nor god but i have control on them , all what u have been through was from my own attention and request, i made one of you live some kind of misery,while the other one i made her live in a jail , i know i was unfair, but all that will lead to something good , something new , you were ment to be with each other , see the ice cream tickets go for a walk in the nearest park you'll find a man that sells ice cream you can get it for free , just sit on the bench and chut chat together you'll find that you are more like soulmates.
And when the day come you'll confess your feelings to each other .

                                With love X

After reading that letter we looked at each other gor a moment then bursted in  laughter .
"I don't know who made this but it genuine" he said through his laugh .
We inhaled and exhaled after a good session of laugh , then he break the silence " would u like to go get that ice cream?"
"Since its free , I don't mind at all "