Meet the Bad Guys

"Let's do this."

Outside, the two legendary criminals walk out of the diner and stroll down the sidewalk. All the people around them ran away and scattered to hide. Cars and trucks screeched to brake, making it easy for the two to cross the street to the bank's front doors.

"Guinea pig, huh?" Wolf asked again.

"It's the Rolls-Royce of Rodents." Snake said, flicking his tongue.

"Yeah," Wold said frowning as he holds the door open for his friend, "But still a rodent. You know what I mean?" 

"Don't mind us," Wolf said with his charming smile at the people while everyone screamed and ducked as snake rushed to the vault, "Just robbin' the place." 

He then walks casually toward the vault. The alarm suddenly went off as Wolf ran off with two bags of money and Snake was behind him with a safe.

They rush towards the window and jump through it.

The two run toward an alley and jump into Wolf's car as he hit the gas, they drove away.

"Go bad-"

"Or go home."

They bro bump as Wolf launched into the air as they speed up the ramp of the bridge and landed hard.

"Hey you," Wolf breaks the fourth wall, "Get over here." But no response. "A little bit closer." Still nothing.

"Oh, I know what it is." He drove the car closer to the viewers, "You're afraid, because I'm the... BIG BAD WOLF! Can't say that I blame ya, I'm the villain of every story." He then turned his attention to Snake, "Isn't that right, Mr. Snake?"

Snake chuckled and responded, "Yep."

"Say hello to Mr. Snake!" Wolf introduced his friend to the viewers while Snake works on cracking the safe. "Serpentine safe-cracking machine. Imagine Houdini but with no arms. The kind of guy that'll tell you the glass is half empty... Then steal it from you. He's also my best bud and today's his birthday."

Snake glanced up from the safe, "Not relevant."

"He's a sweetheart," Wolf called out to Snake in the passenger seat of the car as he hugs him, "You're a sweetheart." He then activates his phone and says, "How's the weather up there?"

Up above the street, running from building to building is a Mantis watching the whole view of the streets. "Things are going smoothly." He watches the cops closing in on their tail, "Well... except for the coppers on your tail."

The two then noticed the parade of police cars driving behind them from the mirror. 

"Well, look who's here!" Snake said.

"Took them long enough." Wolf laughed and then starts driving faster in the world. "Want to join the party now?" 

"You're speaking my language." Mantis responded before he leaped from the building to a police car ninja-style. Mantis then slice the hood of the car, and entered through the gap, creating smoke as he damaged the engine from the inside, causing the police officer to drive out of control and having him crash other cops. 

As the smoke cleared out, Mantis wasn't there. Along that, a kid was crying because his balloon was gone.

Wolf watched from his mirror, "Hey! Where'd he go?"

"I'm right here." Mantis surprised Wolf and Snake by appearing in the car with a red balloon tied to his scythe... And tied to a rock. 

"That's Mr. Mantis" Wolf grins proudly, but is still a little bit surprised, "He's our lookout, our spy, but most importantly our help-us-buy-us-some-time-in-order-to-escape guy. He's tiny... but deadly, no security system can touch him wherever he goes."