OC Entry - Lunette Lenoir "The Moon Artist"

Name: Lunette Lenoir
Nickname: "The Moon Artist", "Artist"
Appearance:

Personality: Calm and collected around most individuals, pausing activities for light conversation with friends and partners

Personality: Calm and collected around most individuals, pausing activities for light conversation with friends and partners. Gets hissy and very, very insulting around most Gootraxians and certain (coughs in trolls) people, and would probably diss their entire fucking bloodline down to the fucking fish that are their ancestors. Is still extremely nice tho don't get me wrong :)

Likes:
-Art, stargazing, painting, The Dusk Musician (hehe :3), and moongazing.

Dislikes:
Gootraxians, dirt, The Sol Writer (haha :D), dry paints, getting dirt on her "masterpieces."

Add. Info:
-Uses They/Them, She/Her pronouns.
-Only dislikes The Sol Writer out of spite, and it's more of a "Frenemy" thing.
-The Dusk Musician was very happy to play for her when they met, letting her listen to the wonderful tunes he made from his instruments.
-Isn't actually from France, she just renamed herself to that and learned a whole fucking lot of French.
-Only likes certain Gootraxians with a more "calm and professional" air of them, respecting them greatly.
-She has more unprofessional clothing, but I won't share secrets, no no :3