1

Dubai, 8AM :

Boy is sleeping snuggling to his pillow. Sun rays falls into his face and makes the boy wake up from his peaceful sleep.
And the boy is none other than our very handsome and famous businessman Karan Kundrra!
So ,he wakes up and winds up his morning routine. Does his breakfast and leaves for his work in his Range Rover!
He reaches his company and starts his work.
After sometime he meets his friends Prince and Omi who are his business partners. They discuss some business, chats over personal life. Again goes back to work.
And call it a day at 7 PM.

Mumbai, 8AM :

A girl is sleeping peacefully like there is no tomorrow.  Her sleep gets disturbed by the noisy alarm of hers that's been ringing from past 1 hour!
The girl revealed to be our very own gorgeous drama queen Tejasswi Wayangankar!!
Finally she wakes up cursing the alarm and straight away goes to bathroom to freshen up.
After freshening up she does some Yoga at home with help of social media. After finishing she gets ready for the day.
Meanwhile her house help has already arrived and arranged her tiffin and made her home tidy.
Both of them leaves the house at the same time. And Tejasswi heads to her company on her scooty!
She reaches her company and checks the checklist for the day. Looking at the checklist, straight away starts the work.
In the break time she chit chats with her colleague and friends Aada, Yuvika and Aneri.
At 7 PM they finishes their work and head to their respective homes.

So, this is their daily routine!
Let's see what is destiny has planned for them!
How will Dubai meet Mumbai!! And how the lost friendship/love will get back together!!

Note : Both Tejasswi and Karan live alone. And have house help for the chores.

Hope you liked this part!
Please vote and give your honest reviews!
Yours,
hopeless romantic writer