Chapter 3

The great hall is black. There is nothing to it now.It's lifeless.The slytherins are looking smug while everyone else looks depressed. I make my way to the Gryffindor table as the sorting starts. I remember my first sorting when I was sorted into both Gryffindor and slytherin and I spent a week in the slytherin room and like two in Gryffindor. I am never EVER going back to slytherin. My burn is starting to sting now and bubble more. Snape stands up to DUmbledores podium and begins a speech "First of all This is NOT Hogwarts. It is S.Darko Dark Arts Institution. Second the house elves resigned and Ms. Frig will be making the meals. I expect you will all love what I have done with the place. Any questions?" No one dared to put their hand up but me, I stood up "Um snape Why did you kill Dumbledore? And is it true you are a selfish lazy bastard?" I asked. His lips went into a thin line as he spoke "I killed Dumbledore because it was and order from the Dark Lord. And who told you such a thing?" He replies and I answer with "So. You are gonna listen to an old man who I and my brother managed to fight as babies? Voldemort is weak and a coward. I'm disgusted that I ever lived with you." At that moment the death eaters swarmed on "Crucio!" They screamed. I fought it. "Sectumsempra!" I yelled rapidly. I hit all Death Eaters before Bellatrix Lestrange swooped dow on me her lips were just forming the words 'Avada Kedavra' when I shouted "Finite Incantatum" which stopped her spell instantly and then I yelled "Furnunculus" and she got all these ugly boils in every colour all over her skin and shrieked with pain. I went and sat down again as the meal started. I look down at my plate and see this soggy brown mush. I looks like vomit. Ewwww. I push my plate away and look at everyone else who appear to be doing the same. I make a mental note to sneak into the room of requirement tonight. I walk up to my dormitory "password?" asks the fat lady then she looks me up and down "Enter. I hear you just beat about 12 death eaters." I smile at her. I walk up to my bed and fall into a long series of nightmares as I sleep.