" Taking into Consideration - ♦︎ "

Sort of a filler chapter, skipping wouldnt hurt your whitruv experience💀

~

Ruvyzvat opened his eyes, sitting up suddenly. It was quiet, not in a soothing, calm way, but a something's off sort of way.

He finally began to remember what happened that night. Ruv had finally seen the mysterious guy he had talked too for the past few days. However, he wasn't there, now.

Ruv looked around as he noticed the day had arrived a few hours ago.
Whitty had left him on the fire escape, suprisingly, he didn't even feel sore from the metal he had laid against all night.

He gave a rough sigh and stood up, opening the window and climbing back inside. His room was still as vacant as usual, vacant and quiet. He opened his door and walked down the hall.
"..Sarv?" he calmly asked.

"Ruv," she greeted.
When he got to the living room, she was there and alive, as he had hoped ever since she left.

"Did you have fun on the fire escape last night?" she asked sarcastically.

"I fell asleep out there. I was talking to someone."
"Mhm and do they have anything for us?..like maybe rent for the rest of the month or rum?" she glared.

"Well, no―"

"―Then shush."
She answered, massaging her head.

Ruv grumbled. He knew Sarv wouldve loved to meet his acquaintance, but all she had talking for her now was a hangover.
"I was trying to say that they were looking for roommates." he said.
"..continue," she spoke, looking up at him for a second.

"If we did end up being their roommates, then- well, part of our rent would be taken care of."
Plus you'd get out of this rut, Ruv subconsciously added.

She looked to the side for a moment, sitting up. "..Can i think on it for a bit?.. Preferably when i'm not, hungover?"

Ruv sighed. "Yeah, Whatever, sure."