09 | ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʟɪꜰᴇ ?

❝ 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 ❞

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Rain. Something she could see as she viewed the scenery outside the window of the moving car. Currently, Hinata was seated next to her supervisor — Kenzaki Ryuuichi. She tried to ask where he was bringing her to, but the man only ignored her questions.

After some time, they drove on a huge mountain. Hinata was subconsciously clenching her seat belt.

'Did I make the right decision to follow this suspicious man?'

Slowly, a large building appeared in their sights. Hinata thought that it actually looked like an ufo or something like that, but that should be impossible. Aliens don't exist.

Next to her, Hinata could see Kenzaki typing a code on his phone. Then, a dim sound could he heard from the outside. Suddenly, the doors of the building opened. The car proceeded to ride further into the building.

Hinata remained a calm expression on her face, but deep down she wanted to jump like a little child who's experiencing a roller coaster ride for the first time. Lamps turned on upon sensing their arrival. A large tunnel, they rode through. It was more exhilarating than scary to the sun player. After all, she loved adventures.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

When the car arrived at their destined location, Hinata could see Kenzaki get out of the car and so she did the same. Hinata looked at the man with a questioned gaze, but he only motioned for her to follow him.

"Before we'll begin with your training, I'd like to introduce you to the mastermind behind this project,"

Hinata gave him a slight nod, indicating that she understood him. She followed soon after him, while exploring her surroundings.

The walk was slow and awkward. Not because of the silence between the two of them, but due to the three green colored men who were trailing behind them.

"Uhm, Kenzaki-san," her voice echoed the hallway.

"Who are those men walking behind us?"

"You can regard them as your bodyguards, Little Sun," Kenzaki exclaimed while giving the three men a subtle nod, which they returned.