14 | ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰɪʀᴇ

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞! ❞

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The moon shines brightly, casting a soft glow over the world below. Stars twinkle like diamonds in the dark sky, creating a mesmerizing spectacle. The air is calm and cool, perfect for stargazing or taking a peaceful nighttime stroll. It's a magical time where dreams come alive and the world feels full of possibilities.

A soft knock could be heard on the front door. The two adults give each other a questionnaire look.

"Do you expect someone, dear?"

The latter shook his head.

Another knock could be heard on the door.

Both adults approached the door and opened it. Their eyes widened and a smile soon emerged on their faces.

"Good evening, Kenzaki-san! To what do we owe your presence?"

"Good evening, Ms. and Mr. Amemiya. I've come to discuss something with you and your daughter."

"Of course! Please come inside! I'll call Hina-chan to come downstairs!"

Hinata was resting on bed with her headphones. Listening to her favorite band — ONE OK ROCK — made her feel at peace. As if all her worries suddenly vanished from the world. Sadly, reality wasn't as sweet as the song. Her muscles ached from the extra workout she did after soccer training.

But she had to.

She had to if she wanted to become the best. If she wanted to surpass her fellow strikers or him.

Him.

Kiyama Hiroto, also known as Gran — the number one player of Aliea.

Even though she never met him personally, she looked up to him. She could still vividly remember that day. The day she saw him playing for the first time through the large windows. His control on the ball was formidable. Combined with his exceptional speed and performance made him strong — even dangerous to Hinata's eyes.

"Hina-chan! Someone has come for you, dear! Would you please come downstairs?" her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by her mother's calls.

'Someone for me? Who could it be?'

"I'm coming!"