Chapter 41- My room

Happy Reading :)

"I'll kill him," Melvin growled, pulling back the curtains to see if his car was still there. 

"What did he do to her?" Marcus shouted. 

"Calm down, we don't know what happened." Greg said calmly.

"You know what I'm gonna beat the shit out of this calm attitude you have suddenly," Marcus marched towards Greg and Greg laughed and pulled his sleeves up ready for round two. 

"I'm gonna go check on her," Joey said. 

"I'll come," Melvin chimed in.

"Me too," Greg and Marcus both straightened up. 

"What happened?" Suddenly Leo came from around the corner holding a mixing bowl filled with brownie batter. While Mom was gone Leo discovered his love of baking. 

"You have some chocolate on your face." 

"Lydia just talked to Dorkmon and came back crying, we're gonna go see what happened." Melvin answered.

"Who?"

"Dickmouth." 

"Who?"

"Dingleberry." 

"WHO?"

"Damon, her boyfriend." Joseph answered exasperated by his brothers answers. 

"Okay I'm coming."

Joey rolled his eyes.

They marched up the stairs and knocked on her door. They waited patiently for a response.

Was what should have happened.

Instead they all barged in.

*Lydia's POV*

5 Giant idiots barged into my room.

"GET OUT!" I screeched and threw the closest thing I could find at the door where they were gawking at me.

They all backed up and out. 

Then, a gentle knock. 

"Lydia?" It was Joey.

"What do you want?" I replied in a monotone, I was in no mood to talk to anyone. I needed to process by myself, with lots of ice cream.

"What happened?"  

"Nothing."

"Did he hurt you?" Marcus accused.

"No." I rolled my eyes.

"Can I come in?" Greg's voice asked.

"Only you." 

Greg opened the door and closed it behind him. 

"What happened kid you had us all worried coming in like that." 

"Nothing," I mumbled and shoved my face into my pillow. He sat beside me on the bed and rubbed my back consolingly.

"Big sister here," He joked, "You can tell me."

"We broke up." 

"Wasn't that what you wanted?" 

"Yes, but I thought maybe we would be like those slow burner romances. He's gone for good, I cant even change my mind if I want to." I despaired.

"You watch too many movies," Greg laughed, "Slow burner romance? What the hell even is that."

"I feel bad for your future girlfriend. Girls like romance okay, read a book once in a while."