CAN'T STOP THE FEELING!

Sara is a young woman who hangs out with her friends in the living room, watching the blue-skinned man dancing and playing on the screen. This man is named Wanderlust and he plays the sentient disco ball named Discoball via playfully bouncing it. Sara is focusing on him, with a soft smile on her face as she watches in amusement. As Wanderlust continues to play with Discoball, it quickly bounces forward and out of the screen, manifesting as a greenish teal orb that lacks power. Sara slowly picks it up and looks at the screen, where Wanderlust is now looking through the screen and at her, slowly extending his hand. The hand manifests out of the screen, and in a beckoning gesture. As Sara smiles and slowly offers Discoball back, it begins to activate as Wanderlust's hand touches on it, dragging Sara with him and into their adventure towards the multiverse. Their destinations are short, and but nonetheless encounters some of the literal colorful casts. The first verse features them landing in a laundromat within a city, where is seen walking into the scene to observe and dance with the duo. Afterwards, they quickly reach an icy planet, where they encounter Temperature(P2) in one of the ice platforms. In two different parts in the choruses, they encounter I Like It(P3), who is in an eccentric tropical resort and beach bar by himself, and Sweet Sensation(P2), who lives in a sci-fi outer space "ringed" metropolis that is situated near to an alien planet just as a giant kitten in an astronaut suit floats around. Towards the end of their routine, Sara, Discoball and Wanderlust appear to reunite with the other four dancers, dancing and having fun with them. However, their celebration is cut short by the arrival of a massive female humanoid adorned with feathers and sharp talon-like claws, who emerges from the horizon and covers the sunset. With her dark powers, she engulfs Sweet Sensation (P2), I Like It (P3), Liza Friday, and Temperature (P2) and whisks them away to The Swan Tower. By fear or instinct, Wanderlust quickly takes Sara's hand and escapes with a portal to a mall in another location, a mall that is known as the Luz Solar Retail Therapy.