Locked Out of Heaven

As an adult, Jack Rose rose to prominence as a celebrity singer in the city's population. While he gathers fans in his concert, his mother looks into his performance in silent approval via screens. During one of the concerts, Jack Rose is performing to a large group of fans within a large arena, with the fans all cheering to his songs and stage performance. During the climax of his concert, the building behind the stadium slowly part ways to show a giant statue of Night Swan, looming over the city and the stadium. At the post-concert performance, Jack Rose returns to the backstage again, similar to how one his childhood memories is depicted. Night Swan is present once again, clapping shortly over what he has done before dismissing him to tend with other matters. As Jack Rose is left standing in his place, a rectangular portal manifests itself next to him, where Mihaly, Sara, Brezziana and Wanderlust emerge from it. The group of friends, now known as The Just Dancers, emerges from the Temple of Master Panda in a casual and friendly display, in stark contrast to Jack Rose's far and distant glances. Wanderlust sees the stoic Jack Rose, who introduces himself with a curtsy. Each of the Just Dancers perform an action to introduce themselves to Jack Rose, with Brezziana flexing her right arm, Sara waving hello to him, and Mihaly performing a polite bow. Discoball is more focused on floating around randomly before darting to somewhere else. Wanderlust attempts to approach Jack Rose in a friendly manner. However, all of his attempts are met with avoidance from the latter, who is very wary of his presence. While the two are attempting to get closer despite the latter unsmiling in his attempts, the platform of where they stood begins to rise up, up into the stadium with legions of Jack Rose's fans. Unknown to everyone, Night Swan is shown in the screens of the stadium, performing hand-based incantations. Just as the two slowly become comfortable with each other, Night Swan unleashes her dark transformative spell once more, transforming her son's fans and Wanderlust into her minions as her dark magical energies corrupt the city, leaving Jack Rose in surprise and shock.