Majesty

In the ensuing dance battle against The Just Dancers and the Night Swan Army, Jack Rose is shown to be in a distant argument with Night Swan, over the actions that she did to his fans and Wanderlust. The two went to have a heated argument that results with Night Swan sic the transformed Wanderlust towards her own son, leaving him behind in a portal. However, the Just Dancers use their dancing skills to transform back the captive coaches to their original selves, setting Sweet Sensation (P2), I Like It (P3), Temperature (P2), and Liza Friday free. Between the fight of the transformed Wanderlust and Jack Rose, the latter is able to set the former free by clasping their right hands together and raising it, with Wanderlust returning back to normal. With her army in reduced numbers, Night Swan is now facing Sara, who presents herself regally and dramatically. Backed up and encouraged by her friends, Sara counters her rival's dramatic flair with bubbly and cute dance moves. With her friends cheering behind her, Sara is able to keep momentum against Night Swan, culminating in her blowing a kiss to Night Swan that drains her of her energy and leaving her defeated in front of the human girl. However, Night Swan is not fully defeated in combat. Using more of her power, she conjures a portal towards an ominous location, where it has a purplish orange color and an ominous statue with pink glowing eyes. She leaves the Swan Tower and The Just Dancers, with the portal crumbling away as the rest look on in wonder and surprise. Sara, having bested Night Swan in the battle, is cheered on by her friends, with Discoball floating above her and starting to emit a bright white glow.