Chapter 11

Seulgi's POV

"Why are you smiling? Are you thinking about Jennie?" She asked, I turned to face her. Her brow furrowed once more, and her annoyance was evident.

We're still here in her car because we got stuck in traffic. Even with road widening, traffic still exists. Hayssss

My head shook. "No, I just thought of something."

"Don't think about your other girl, or I swear to God, I'll kill you," she threatened.

I swallowed. I've known her for a long time, and she would do anything she said without hesitation. You can't argue with her once she's made up her mind on something. That's the final, end of discussion immediately.

I slowly reached for her hand. I still doubt that she might hit my hand or that she doesn't want me to touch her.

When I saw that she was okay, I gently caressed her hands. "You are the only thing in my mind and heart, Hyun," I said softly as I kissed her hand.

I also took her hand on the steering wheel; the cars in front of us aren't moving yet, so there's still time.

And hold both of her hands. "Look at me," I said sweetly.

She raised one of her eyebrows at me.

"You, only you, are the one I will choose for the rest of my life, and even the next." And kiss both of her hands.

When the person in front of us began to move, she moved away.

"Good," she said as she started the car.

Hyun, you're adorable.

---

"Hey! You're daydreaming again!" Seungwan yelled and hit me, so I glared at him.

"Why are you suddenly hitting me?" I grumbled, touching my head. "What if I do that to you?"

He walked away, laughing. "I've been calling you for a while, but you didn't answer. When I looked, you just looked out the window and then smiled like an idiot, perhaps Ms Bae has done something to you again."

I tried not to look at him. I can't help but smile whenever I recall Hyun's acceptance to my proposal.

"Hey, I'm talking to you! Your mind is wandering again," He said as he approached me and gave me a close look.

"You know, there's something different about you."

I gave him a frown. "What exactly is it, Seungwan?"

"You were smiling a while ago, then you were in a good mood today, and then you looked away when I mentioned Ms Bae. Tell me what happened?"

I shook my head and averted my gaze. "N-nothing has changed. We're still the same," I said, holding back a smile.

"I'm not stupid, Seul. I know you're lying because you can't even look at me and stutter."

He truly knows a lot about me. I sighed and turned to face him. "Seungwan, she has agreed."

He looked at me in wonder. "Agree to what? Besides who?"

"You know who I'm talking about. It's just that, she agreed. It's up to you to think what. I'm too lazy to tell stories." I'll hang up.

It's payback time! Did you think I'd forgotten what you did to me? Huh! "Luh, Seul!" he groaned.

"Don't overthink it. Go away, let's finish this so we can go home early."

"Later, Seul, let's eat first. I'm hungry," Seungwan suggested. I hadn't even responded when he yanked me down.

Seungwan decided to eat at the opposite restaurant. He said he was sick of eating at the cafeteria, which I didn't agree with, but he said he'd treat me. I agreed because I'm easy to talk to.