Link

"Jiminy crickets!" you scream. "I think I've been hit with the collywobbles! The heebie-jeebies! The screaming abdabs! Who goes hither?"

"Fear not, y/n. My name is 🅱️ario and I come bearing grave news. For Gene the Emoji and Hi-5 have been kidnapped. I will assist you on your journey, but you, y/n, are the chosen one."

"M-me?" You stutter, flabberghasted. "But I'm just an emoji from Textopolis - how will I save my beloved pals?"

"Fear not, y/n," says 🅱️ario, "for I have employed this man to help you. His name is Link... he doesn't talk much, but he is from the land in which your friends have been taken, thus becoming a useful guide on your quest."

Suddenly, a short man with sideburns falling like golden waterfalls below his dignified, pointy ears materialises in front of you. "HYAH" he says. He is wearing a mask even though there is no covid in textopolis. He is wearing a blue and green crop top and a purple sirwal. He is a femboy.

Then femboy Link and you are transported by 🅱️ario into a very large field. It has nothing but grass.

"Ew I'm boredddd there's nothing here" you say, bored because there's nothing here.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK Y/N I AIN'T TRAVELLED ALL THIS WAY FOR SOME CITY SLICKER TO COME TALKING SMACK ABOUT MY PROPERTY MY PROUD NATION HYRULE THE GREATEST NATION ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH" says femboy Link.

Then suddenly, piano music starts playing really fast. A big massive robot thing starts pointing a laser beam at you.
"CRIKEY!" you scream.

Then Link jumps out in front of you and gets out his Hylian shield. "HYAH!" he says as the laser starts shooting towards the shield. He parrys the attack and the laser shoots back onto the robot and it explodes.

"WHAT THE H*CK???" you scream.

"YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME GET THESE DARNED ANCIENT PARTS YOU BALONEY SANDWICH BECAUSE I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE A GIANT ANCIENT CORE IN THIS PILE" yells Link. He picks up the ancient parts and they all make a little bling sound.

"ALRIGHT PAL SO IMMA GIVE YOU THE RUNDOWN ON WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENIN. THIS CITY SLICKER NAMED CALAMITY GANON HAS BEEN STIRRIN' UP TROUBLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME NOW. CLEARLY HE THOUGHT IT'D BE FUNNY TO START CAUSIN' PROBLEMS IN OTHER UNIVERSES LIKE YOUR ONE AND CAPTURE SUMMA YOUR PALS. BUT Y'ALL KNOW LINK HERO OF THE WILD AIN'T BOUTTA LET THAT SLIDE. NOW WORD'S BEEN GOIN' ROUND ABOUT A CERTAIN SOMEONE BEIN' THE CHOSEN ONE TO STOP GANON'S TOMFOOLERY AND AT FIRST I THOUGHT 'AY THAT OUGHTA BE ME, I GOT THE MASTER SWORD AND PRINCESS ZELDY ON MY SIDE' BUT NUN-UH, THEY SAY IT'S YOU, Y/N, THE DISGUISED FACE EMOJI FROM TEXTAPOLIS, AND I AIN'T NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A PLACE BUT THEY SAY IT'S WHERE Y'ALL PALS ARE FROM SO BUCKLE YA SEATBELT BECAUSE WE'RE BOUTTA BE ON A RIDE," says Link.