♡ Valentine's Day!! ♡

!!! - Some hints of Emunene and Ruikasa

"WONDAHOI!!!!!"

Emu jumped out of a tree, crashing onto Tsukasa.

"EMU!! GET OFF MEEE!! YOU ALMOST BROKE MY BACK!!!"

Nene sighed, irritated. Rui smiled.

"NENE! RUI! HIIIIII!!!!!! IT'S ALMOST VALENTINE'S DAY!!" Emu shouted. Nene covered her ears.

"It is indeed, Emu! Why do you bring this up?" Rui said, doing his "ohohoho interesting heheh fufu" face.

"I wanted to do a Valentine's show, with rose petals, and hearts, and cookies, and cakes, and chocolates, and cards, and pink, and red, and cannons that go whizzbang, and kablooey! And sparklers that are like pew-phish and KIRA KIRA! And- AND-"

"WE GET IT-" Tsukasa yelled over Emu's rambling.

"Ehe, cannons that go whizzbang, kablooey, and sparklers that go pew-phish and kira kira? You are quite amazing, Emu. We must put those to action at once," Rui said, smiling. Emu beamed brightly, jumping up and down.

"YAY!!!! WONDAHOI!!" She yelled, pulling the closest person to her into a tight hug, who happened to be, Nene.

"Wha- Get off me- I can't- breathe-" Nene choked. Rui lightly loosened Emu's grasp to save Nene from suffocation.

"Cakes and cookies? How are we going to fit that into the show?" Tsukasa pondered.

"We can give them out to the audience!!!" Emu said happily.

"That's going to be horribly, out of budget, are you even considering funds?!?? We're trying to make money here!!!" Tsukasa yelled.

"But- b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but-" Emu said, making puppy eyes.

"..no."

"please?"

"no."

"pleaseee?"

"PRETTY PLEASEE??"

"no."

"PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?"

"I SAID NO!!"

"PWETTY PWEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?????????????????" (Emu uwu arc????)

"NO!!!!!"

"*sniff*"

"..Fine. Not the cakes though."

"YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nene and Rui were watching this, turning their heads back and forth as if watching a tennis rally.

"..But how are we going to get so many cookies and chocolates?" Tsukasa asked.

"Ah, I can make a contraption that can make chocolates onstage, shooting them into the audienc-" Rui started, but Nene cut him off.

"..Won't that hurt them..?" Nene said, exasperated.

"..."

"Well??"

"Yes, indeed! ..So we should use this robot to shoot them directly at Tsukasa, and see how many he can catch, and after the show, we can give the leftovers-"

"WHAT?"

"Oya? But aren't you a star, Tsukasa? Surely a star like you can handle something like this?" Rui said, leaning in closer and smiling, his expression cat-like.

"I- Of course!" Tsukasa said, slightly backing away from Rui, who was stepping leaning closer. Nene cleared her throat, staring at the two with a dead expression.

"Uhm.. Back on track!" Tsukasa said, regaining his boldness, lightly pushing Rui away. Rui fake pouted.

"So mean," He fake sniffled, brushing away a false tear from his eye.

"You meanie Tsukasa! How dare you make Rui cry!" Emu scolded Tsukasa, hugging Rui, as the tall ourple highlighter pretended to sob.

"Yeah, Tsukasa, how could you..." Nene said, smirking.

"Wha-" Tsukasa said indignantly, at a loss for words.

"Fufu. Come on everybody, lets go make treats for our show."

Happy (early) Valentine's Day!!! <3