Jevil..?

(Art not mine)

as you can tell this is about Jevil this chapter is going to be alittle sad but then there's just fluff!
_________________________________________

"Why did Seam lock himself up?" Jevil said to himself "He could have just stayed out here and play, play." Jevil was looking at the ground as he talk to himself. Suddenly he got a flashback this hardly ever happened.

/Jevils POV/
"Seam you, you ok?" I say as he looked at the cage. "Jevil, why did you do it." He said still not looking at me. "W-what..." "you hurt them..." " WHAT. Who... what are you talking about Seam." He finally looked at me and then grabbed my shoulders and through me across the room.(aka into the cage) he locked it. "S-Seam... this is not funny, that's enough of this joke..." he finally looked at me with his empty eyes and said "This is not a joke jevil. Enjoy this because your not coming out." And with that he left leaving me alone with out anyone or anything. Only me, my thoughts, and my magic.

[End of his flashback]
I couldn't hold back my tears I can't remember the last time I cried but it sure as hell wasn't when I was in the living hell. Suddenly there was a knock or what sounded like a knock. I looked up to see non-other then Seam himself. I tried to hide myself but the only place I could find was the conner of the room.

/3rd persons POV/
"Hi Jevil" Seam said as he unlocked the cage, walked in, locked the cage and then walked over to Jevil. Jevil looked around hoping that he could find a better hiding spot before Seam could get to him. "Jevil look at me." He said kneeling down to Jevils eye level because Jevil was sitting. "Jevil I'm going to get you out of here, ok?" Jevil just looked away and mumbled. "M' fine outside..." Jevil and Seam were both surprised. Jevil had never use age regressing and didn't know what that was. But Seam was a switch so he knew what was going on. "Jevil, bud can you tell me how old your feeling?" Jevil paused for a moment surprised "four..." Jevil said as he brought his knees to his chest. "Hey, Jevil you wanna go get ice-cream?" Seam said helping Jevil stand up. All Jevil did was nod then off they went to get their ice-cream.

_________________________________________

First deltarune oneshot!!!! I love little Jevil and hope to wright about him more!!

Word count: 432