Chapter one :more then meets the eye

Authors note this takes place before slave of the scorpion

A afternoon approaching dawn in a canyon like terrain, their a Neanderthal with black hair, wearing only a loincloth made of an animal, traveling with a dinosaur, a chenanisaurus barbaricus with green and teal skin, we're traveling this terrain in a journey of an unknown future

Flying over head was a falcon with metallic feathers, almost looking like it's made of metal, was flying around, unaware to the Neanderthal, is the falcon was using some sort of scanner, to servey their not a threat, then it spoke.

"Falcon to tiger, come in!" Said the falcon.

While below the ground a metallic white tiger, along with a silver metallic wolf with eagle wings and talons were treading the cliffs, while in a tree a giant metallic ladybird spider with purple markings descended from the highs on a spider web of energy.

"Tigertron! Come in airazor."

"Be advised their are two organics wondering near not threats, so be casual..... wait!"

"Airazor, what is it?"

Airazor's eyes gotten scans of a metallic hornet with green and purple, a metallic red quetzalcoatlus, a giant house fly with yellow, silver, and black metal coating, and a green and purple skink with dragonfly wings, we're flying near the proximity.

"Be on guard, calling reinforcements, predacons are near proximity I count four!"

"Optimus primal here!, two squads are nearby, do not engage unless they fire first!"

On a nearby ship, close to a waterfall, a gigantopithicus with black fur, with a giant cheetah, and metallic rhino with a metallic eagle ray, flew out.

"LongHorn!, Mach kick! Can you hear me!"

"I caught the message primal, we're heading towards the location, I have nightscream, wingfinger, ahead of us!" Said a orange bronze colored metallic watusi, with a black metallic farghana horse, a black metallic jaguar, a green metallic dracorex, and a blue and silver cobra, fallowed by a blue titanoceratops, we're running.

Flew overhead a blue and white aerotitan, along with giant metallic desmodus was flying out, the two are identified as nightscream, and wingfinger.

"Wingfinger to sea units whats your eta?!"

"Sharp edge to wingfinger, we're about 6 minutes out, if we hit the waterfalls it should cut the time!" Said a giant mechanical sawfish "me, cyber shark, motorhug, and spindle are also on lookout for predacons, and wait a nano cycle...."

As sharp edge sees, a giant deinosuchus charged at the shark, "megaligator! "

The deinosuchus with metallic green and brown skin grind, "surprised to see me old friend!?"

While back with the Neanderthal, and the chenanisaurus, as they traverse unaware that they are being watched by a giant metallic bird eating spider, and a purple looking bullet ant, along with a metallic lion fish, with wasp wings, stinger and legs have been monitoring the duos movements.

"So what do you think, turantulas?" Said the bullet ant

"That antagony is neither maximal or predacon, but the beast beside him can make a perfect Templet for a new predacon! Injector, begin trapping of the creature!"

"With pleasure!" Said the wasp fish

"Oh man rev, botanica, if I heard it correctly, they may have captured another proto form, nuts!" Said a giant mechanical grasshopper rat.

"Botanica here, if they have a proto form, we must make sure no others fall victim to predacon reprogramming!, that and our mission to protect the allspark, the predacons still don't know we have it!"

And behind the rat, a thalycine with brown and white plating, a robotic polar bear, and a doedicurus with red plating.

"Armorhide, overshoot what's your coordinates over" said the rat.

"We are about shooting range, over"

And in another location are a straight tusk elephant, with a fish like robot with a fish head for a weapon, and the elephant had started to transform