chapter Twenty eight: womp womp

At least you were clean, man it was still werid that he said anything like that, even if it was somewhat in his nature, even though you two had been a somewhat fling for what type of guy he was, either way, you changed into some basic bish clothes, and walked out really hoping bob was just gone for not atleast it was very very very awkward for you, but of course in your luck he wasn't there, he probably left to go cut someone up, he had never fed you human meat,(bs) it made you.. curious on what it tasted like.. maybe you would try it one day, but you where alone, that jerk didn't even say goodbye ass hat.... What if he didn't come back? It was spring once more, but what it he just didn't come back? How.. how  would that be, you tried to block those thoughts out , he wouldn't leave forever.. he said he loved you... Was it all a lie? Was he.. a.. no no- he wouldn't right? Well.. all you could do was wait and see, you dried your hair and sat on the couch, no more cooking shows for now atleast you were tired of the British bake off or the Texas rosters reruns.. you could finnally watch your soaps, and romcoms, all you could do was.. well wait.. he would come back right?

Bob pov:  felt a little bad for leaving on such a low note, I hope they knew I wouldn't be gone fo evah (for ever)  I just.. had to restalk a little.. I would have to show a lil extra love later quite easy for me, never thought I would turn out this way, all mushy bleh, back to my task at hand though, I have to.. get some fresh food.. oh how I would love some fresh meat..

(Sorry that it's short just wanted to get this out)