•°•°Chapter Eight°•°•3/3°•°•

--- Author POV ---

--- With Sasuke ---

Sasuke was waiting for his brother and cousin to get here. Sasuke wanted to be fun so he have both of his parents set up the extra room in the house and tired it to a game room.

Sasuke was pitting drinks and snacks in the room. When Sasuke got finished he smiled and frowned " It not complete, we missing a person" Sasuk turned around to she Itachi and Shisui.

Sasuke understand who he was talking about " I know....one day when he comes back in town, we will be a complete group" Sasuke sadly said. Itachi patted Sasuke head " Don't worry little brother, he will be back"

Sasuke looked at Itachi " Alright nii-san.." Shisui sighed " Lets not be sad! We didn't came here for that shit. Lets have fun" shisui said.

--- With Atune ---

Atune was chilling with her younger sister Tenten. They both was watchin a movie while their parent went out. Tenten fell asleep and Atune picked up her younger sister and put her in her bedroom.

When Atune walked back downstaires the doorbell roung. It couldnt be her parent, they have a key and its late[ 11:15p.m ] Atune opened the door.

Who she saw shocked her " What the fuck are you doing in my damn house?" Izumi smirked. She pushed pasted Atune and walked in the house, she looked around " playing music I see, you was chilling while I was suffering" Atune was getting pissed " GET THE FUCK OUT!" Atune yelled.

This worked up Tenten. She got out her room and seen her sister fighting with sombody she's doesnt know. Then that when Tenten seen they started fighting, Tenten ran in her room locked the door and called Shisui.

[ Atune is the girl with short black hair. Izumi is the girl with long blonde hair ]

--- Whith Shisui ---

Shisui wakes up from his phone ringing
[ on the Phone ]

Hello?

S-Shisui-san come help!!!

Tenten?

B-..Big sister 'hic' is in trouble! Please help!

Shisui got up from the bed.

I'll be there! Don't get off the phone with me ok?!

Ok

What happened!?

I-idk...I locked my room door so I don't know whats going on

Just stay there.

" What happened? " Itachi asked. Shisui looked at Itachi and grabbed his car keys " Something happened with Atune! Grabbed Sasuke and lets go" Itachi nodded his head.

Itachi picked up sleeping Sasuke and went out the door.

[ Fugaku and Mikoto went out so Itachi is watching Sasuke ]